World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Are you on tonight Bicks, as a Wailing Cavern or other dungeon run is on the cards. We need the drops to pay for our guild!

If its before 9:30pm then yes Unfortunately I'm in work at 10pm so (:30 is the last time I can be online, But I'll be on until then

JuJu you ARE a Horde character I hope. If you've made the deadly sin of being Alliance, you can forget all offers of help, and instead we'll form a raiding party, and hunt you down and skin you like a dog!

ie will probably do you one for a reasonable price. This will basically give you an axe which is more powerful than someone of your level should have. And you get a cool blue glow.

Can that be done with staves and wands too?

Staves, yes. Wands no.

There are loads of Enchants available, so ask in Orgrimmar what people can do.

Sie on the HoC forum has offered a +5dmg buff for an axe for 2g. This sound s a bit steep, but is it the going rate? (Bearing in mind my relatively lowly level and lack of funds!)

Thats actually quite cheap.

See, it depends on whether you are keeping the weapon for a long time or not.

D1 had one done,and kept the Axe it was on for ages. If you think about it, you are having a higher level weapon than you are enititled to at your level, but if you are going to get a new axe in three or four levels time, it might not be worth it.

Have a look in the Auction House, see what weapons some five-ten levels above you are doing, and try and figure out how long you can keep yours for before you outgrow it. If its going to be a while (say it was a good axe you got in an instance or something) then its worth spending the money on. As you use the weapons all the time, you might as well have the best ones you can get hold of. You could try to find out what the ingredients for the enchant is, get them yourself, and get the enchant for free, but as most ingerdients are sold in bulk for enchanters to buy, this could be more expensive.

So, do your homework, but if you have a nice blue axe that you cant see yourself binning for a good few levels, get an enchant. If you are going to replace it anytime soon, sit tight.

Cheers Nays. I've got a decentish blue staff I got from Shadowfang, but I bought a more powerful 2h axe from the AH last night, that should stand me in good stead for a few levels I think. +5dmg, plus rockbiter on it should mean I deal out some decent punishment I reckon.

Guess it really isnt any point to getting expensive enchants on my staff, due to me (almost) only using wand.

But if i get an enchant on the staff, do i loose the spirit boost?? And if i again sell it to a vendor, will i earn the money back that i spent on the enchant?

you can get a +intelligence enchant on the staff for more mana. I think they are actually quite cheap. Certainly less than 1gold.

I just had a + damage one on mine cos i like the way it looks. I never use it to fight with.

If Bicks is on before 9, we should try and do Wailing Cavern about 8 between the four of us, reckon we'll storm it. Think I'll lean towards healing this time, and let Bicks and Dan do the damage.

Chose a female Troll Shaman. Called "Vilejuju". Created it, and then thought... hmm, I'm sure I shagged someone like you once!

I am so out of my depth right now... but I do like the easy advancement through the early levels just to hook you in.

Â