Super Bowl LVIII

Tegis

Pick your winner  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the big one?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/24 at 21:00

5 hours ago, cyrusr said:

I'm just surprised I've seen nothing of Taylor Swift's on pitch endorsement of Biden and the burning of the American flag . MSM trying to cover up as usual? 

I heard the entire Chiefs team chartered their plane straight to Antifa headquarters for an all night child sacrifice party where they drank baby blood from goblets made of the skulls of Plandemic vaccine victims.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I heard the entire Chiefs team chartered their plane straight to Antifa headquarters for an all night child sacrifice party where they drank baby blood from goblets made of the skulls of Plandemic vaccine victims.

Sheeples. 

20 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i was thinking there must be various TS related betting markets...is that actually a thing then? number of times she's shown?

In Australia, we had at least 10 markets…

• will she be shown during the anthem
  • will she be shown during Usher
  • will Usher perform a TS song
  • who will she be next to when she is first shown
  • will Kelce propose
  • will Coach or owner mention in speech
  • will she be wearing x designers jacket
  • I think the line on her being shown during the game was 7.5 or 8.5 and after only being shown 1-2 times during the first half the over came in pretty easily in the end

We have a problem lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

Yeah, so I missed that part. I have a feeling the NFL planned a Shanahan win in this one. What a spectacular backfire :lol:

Im going with this theory, sounds great

Anyone see the 49'ers player who was jumping on the sideline and then as he was going on, injured himself and was on the floor for several minutes. Had to be driven off in the golf buggy? I presume he did his knee in or something. But imagine going through all that work and effort, just to injure yourself prancing around on the touchline 🫣

Also thought Kelce was on something, the way he screamed at his coach during the game, and then the viva las vegas rendition with the trophy 🤡

On 12/02/2024 at 01:39, OutByEaster? said:

Weird injury - looks a bad one too.

On 12/02/2024 at 01:40, Tegis said:

Greenlaw, how the hell can you injure yourself like that?

2 hours ago, MapleVilla said:

Anyone see the 49'ers player who was jumping on the sideline and then as he was going on, injured himself and was on the floor for several minutes. Had to be driven off in the golf buggy? I presume he did his knee in or something. But imagine going through all that work and effort, just to injure yourself prancing around on the touchline 🫣

Yep, we did. He snapped his Achilles. Very important player for the 9ers as well. Unreal

• Like 1

Â