Your Villa confessions

NurembergVillan

15 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

1. I still have a soft spot for Gabby. Every Villa fan I know hates him, and I know he's a dumbass and downed tools on us. But to be honest it was a pretty crappy time for everyone involved with Villa and when he was on it he was a very exciting player to watch. Also, he scored butt loads of goals for us despite his technical limitations

2. a bit similar to the poster above - I defend Emery to the hilt when anyone makes fun of him for his accent - calling them racist and all sorts!, but........... I dont understand a damn thing he says and have to watch his interviews a couple of times just to get the gist of them!!

Totally agree re: Gabby. Don't quite get the depth of hatred for him.

I own a SHA shirt.

I was dressed up as Robbie Savage on my stag do in 2017.  I tried to discard it when leaving a train by throwing it down the train carriage but as  I went to get off it dropped in front of my feet from people throwing it back.

I then decided I might as well keep it as a keepsake.  It will never be worn again and lives in the depths of some drawer somewhere but yeah, I'm an 'orrible pig.

Edited by Wainy316

When my grandad used to tell me off for whatever reason I’d support Southampton to try and annoy him. He hated playing them especially away because we always got beat down there. This was early 90s going back into the 80s also. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â