Week 8 - 9 - 10 - Multiweek Continuum

Tegis

12 hours ago, Brumerican said:

He's not great but Josh Dobbs has miles of heart . Best part of week 9 for me.

Feel like he could be this era's Fitzmagic. Completely boom or bust, will get you 7 to 10 wins and it'll be an absolute rollercoaster.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tegis said:

Finally caught up wit the games.

Stroud is good

It looks like the 3 best QB's from the draft all ended up in the AFC South FFS. 

I will never forgive Carolina for this...

image.png

Edited by Brumerican
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

It looks like the 3 best QB's from the draft all ended up in the AFC South FFS. 

I will never forgive Carolina for this...

image.png

Too soon to say! The week before Stroud was out performed by Bryce. It doesn't really help that we have a bottom 5 o-line and the worst receivers in the league. No one gets open and turnstiles on the line. Last week wasn't great mind. 

Can't quite get my head around how the New York bloody Jets are currently the meanest (fantasy) defence against receivers. It's stopping me using Davante at home against them. He better not haul on my bench.

3 hours ago, Milfner said:

Too soon to say! The week before Stroud was out performed by Bryce. It doesn't really help that we have a bottom 5 o-line and the worst receivers in the league. No one gets open and turnstiles on the line. Last week wasn't great mind. 

3 of the 4 would have ended up here regardless . Carolina are just my escape goat.

Unforgivable . 

12 hours ago, Milfner said:

Another week, another loss. Our offense is a disgrace

You have some decent young players on defenSe though and a cheap QB . You must have loads of money to grab mercenary offenSive players next Spring. You can easily leapfrog the other 3 teams quite quickly.

• Like 1

Â