Week 2 - When in doubt, get a haircut

Tegis

11 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Two Monday night games? Is that the norm this season?

Looks like they are doing it 3 times.

And they are doing that stupid overlapping thing where if you want to watch them both afterwards you get the second game spoiled for the entire first half.

Absolute re-threads

• Like 1

The NFL is fully embracing the concept of two Monday night games being played at once.

This year’s schedule includes three Mondays with games that will be on at the same time. On two Mondays, they’re staggered by an hour. On the final Monday, they start at the same time.

In Week Two, it’s Saints at Panthers on ESPN at 7:15 p.m. ET, and Browns at Steelers at 8:15 p.m. ET on ABC.

The next Monday night, it’s Eagles at Buccaneers at 7:15 p.m. ET on ABC and Rams at Bengals at 8:15 p.m. on ESPN.

In Week 14, a pair of games start at 8:15 p.m. ET. On ESPN, its Titans at Dolphins. On ABC, it’s Packers at Giants.

54 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Strange. 

I still think they're missing a trick by not evening out the 6pm and 9pm games. Surely the viewership falls off massively when there's only a few games in the late window. 

I'm surprised they didn't try to show two different Denver games at the same time.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'm surprised they didn't try to show two different Denver games at the same time.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wdpbfnw4kepdsdi0bf

The best part is I was actually searching giphy for "sigh" and that turned up :D

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Chargers are like playing on all madden, you have to put together a shit hard drive on offence, blagging a few plays, getting away with a couple converting some 4th downs, finally score... Only for the computer opposition to have a 75 yard throw on a defender you lose a step with as you switch control on him and you have to do the whole thing again

Its garbage

Â