Well it's a take I suppose?

Wurzel

35 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I sort of agree... but I also think Emery has come here because he gets a) paid incredibly handsomely and b) has been promised a large amount of money to spend.  It's the money that makes the most noise.

I don't think he's here because Aston Villa won the European Cup in 1982 and because of what a great English traditional club they are.

I thought he came here becuase he’s a coach and he wanted to test himself against the best managers and right his appalling treatment at Arsenal.

Every good manager has ambitions, it’s what makes them who they are, I truly believe he wants to show everyone that he can go toe to toe with man Utd, man city, Chelsea etc etc and beat them with tactics and spirit, not just who has the biggest wallet.

• Like 1

This is an idiotic "take" that I have no time for.

Which club should these gentlemen be at that would be "good for football" exactly?

Villa fan or not, this guy can fire himself out of a comedy cannon into a pool of luke warm dehydrated dog's piss. The scuttering eejit.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, QldVilla said:

I thought he came here becuase he’s a coach and he wanted to test himself against the best managers and right his appalling treatment at Arsenal.

Every good manager has ambitions, it’s what makes them who they are, I truly believe he wants to show everyone that he can go toe to toe with man Utd, man city, Chelsea etc etc and beat them with tactics and spirit, not just who has the biggest wallet.

Yes - it's surely not just the money. as others can offer that (Newcastle could have done for Emery, but he was committed  to Villarreal  at that pint),  but about the opportunity and the craic