Week 17 - Gettin' Stiddy Wit It

Tegis

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Finally they do the right thing and abandon the game .   I never want to watch anything like that ever again 😥   .    

Hospital staff are about to do a presser to provide some information on his condition. Reports online are suggesting he’s heading in a positive direction though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I assume they will just declare the game a tie? There isn't really any space to play it.

Regardless what they do they are going to have to exercise PR gymnastics on the highest level. This is sensitive stuff.

Notice all publications are staying out of any speculation in how to resolve it.

20 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Regardless what they do they are going to have to exercise PR gymnastics on the highest level. This is sensitive stuff.

Notice all publications are staying out of any speculation in how to resolve it.

I think it will be framed as both teams agreeing to a tie, a mutual decision. It will be an easier sell next week once week 18 has been played. 

7 hours ago, villa89 said:

I think it will be framed as both teams agreeing to a tie, a mutual decision. It will be an easier sell next week once week 18 has been played. 

Yeah play the week 18 games and then if there's no playoff implications agree to the tie

Whats the tie breaker if chiefs and bills both finish 14-3?

Â