Formula One - 2023

BOF

The guy is **** mustard and having seen him in the juniors it is absolutely no surprise what he's doing. Like Mick Schumacher, once he figured shit out, he excelled. Problem is Mick never got that chance in F1.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

The guy is **** mustard and having seen him in the juniors it is absolutely no surprise what he's doing. Like Mick Schumacher, once he figured shit out, he excelled. Problem is Mick never got that chance in F1.

I really hope he's not going to be a sitting duck running a wet setup should it be a dry race. 

The McLaren is quick through the corners but that rear wing kills their top speed. Hopefully he can hold onto Max early on, and have the RBR tow him away from the chasing pack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

I really hope he's not going to be a sitting duck running a wet setup should it be a dry race. 

The McLaren is quick through the corners but that rear wing kills their top speed. Hopefully he can hold onto Max early on, and have the RBR tow him away from the chasing pack.

He couldn’t compete with the Redbull yesterday so I doubt he’ll be able to stay with Max for long today (which is a shame). Hopefully we get some rain to mix it up a bit.

• Like 1