British Overseas Territories

Tayls

not sure where you have been already, but Cyprus is a lovely place, great weather and very friendly people.

(by Cyprus, for BOTs i mean Akrotiri or Dhekelia, but also Cyrpus itself is nice)

Not a BOT or Crown dependency, but its a boat trip away, Isle of Wight is lovely, great beaches, if the weather is good its super, i was on IOW for our heat wave this summer and it was a super holiday.

never been there, but i guess the classics like British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Cayman Islands or Gibraltar would be goods shouts, depending on your money/chosen travel time etc.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaVilla said:

not sure where you have been already, but Cyprus is a lovely place, great weather and very friendly people.

(by Cyprus, for BOTs i mean Akrotiri or Dhekelia, but also Cyrpus itself is nice)

... Gibraltar would be goods shouts, depending on your money/chosen travel time etc.

Gibraltar is a dump, to be frank. 2 days max, to tick it off the list, so to speak. Cyprus, yeah, better, but it's not really a BOT, just got a sovereign base area, which kind of counts.  I'd go with Bermuda personally, from the places I've been with "links" if that's some sort of criteria.

Turks and Caicos is quite a nice Island  , only really snorkelling , diving and island hoping boat type stuff but it’s not overly crowded , 

they have a beaches resort  there so you should have  stuff in the resort to keep the kids occupied 

Only on VT! Asks for recommendations for British Overseas Territories, gets a suggestion for a county in the south of England!

You've basically your established holiday places like Gib (shithole), BVI, Turks and Caicos and Cayman, then the really out of the way places like St Helena, Tristan da Cunha and the Falklands.

Â