WWE 2K22

Ingram85

So finally got playing this gm mode im **** hooked! Its really good.

The first few weeks were quite hard as the rival was scoring higher but im on week 10 and im in the lead now. Key is not too make your roster too big.

The only thing thats abit lame is the match types. For example you can do a 6 man tag, triple threat or fatal four way which makes it limited

How you getting on now @Demitri_C?

What is the gameplay like? I found previous 2k games frustrating, too many reversals and sometimes too slow. How is 2k22?

I’ve only had a look at GM mode when I was at my friends, it is fun but does have limitations, as you’ve said. 

On 13/04/2022 at 09:19, Dodgyknees said:

How you getting on now @Demitri_C?

What is the gameplay like? I found previous 2k games frustrating, too many reversals and sometimes too slow. How is 2k22?

I’ve only had a look at GM mode when I was at my friends, it is fun but does have limitations, as you’ve said. 

I am finding this one alot better to be honest. Ive mainly been doing the gm mode.

Its clear with the limitations on matches, and that you can only do one on ones and tag teams that they have made it simple so whn next years one comes out they will enhance it so people purchase it.

I did the 15 weeks and won now pushed to 25 on a harder level now. Very impressive so far

On 14/04/2022 at 09:53, Demitri_C said:

I am finding this one alot better to be honest. Ive mainly been doing the gm mode.

Its clear with the limitations on matches, and that you can only do one on ones and tag teams that they have made it simple so whn next years one comes out they will enhance it so people purchase it.

I did the 15 weeks and won now pushed to 25 on a harder level now. Very impressive so far

Awesome. I may get this… are you Xbox? 

• 2 weeks later...

I had Roman lose his title and then turn face and join with the USOs to take on a heel faction (of sorts as you cannot do 3 v 3) of heel New Day and heel Big E v face Bloodline. That was good fun.

Also set up Roman v Seth (Roman face) and other really cool matches in my GM.

I want them to give midcard single titles. I want to CHOOSE the type of belt (winged eagle for example) - oh and maybe add the 24/7 title into my GM too.

My only complaints are pretty much the Roster and a few missing match types.

The Roster is a bit of a letdown, it’s full of nobodies like Timothy Thatcher (who?) and other random name generated wrestlers that I’ve never seen nor heard of.

Lack of legends attires sucks as well like older masked Kane’s and younger HBK’s would have been nice and the nwo being locked behind a paywall sucks. Plus I’d have to to check again but I don’t think there is an yellow trunks 80’s/90s Hogan at all. WTF?! 

Would have liked to see Inferno and flaming table matches. 

Faction entrances are a big loss as well. No proper Bloodline entrance is a let down. 

But the game really has surprised me in a good way as I was expecting it to be an absolute dumpster fire. 

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

been years since i played one of these. so this GM mode, you just create shows i guess? does that not get kinda boring?

Look for PartsFunknown on Youtube and watch their GM 'Monday Night Wars' series.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Just finished my first 50 week season, I was 200k fans down with 3 months left and 80k with one week left. At Wrestlemania I smashed it and won... mad 

On what difficulty was that?

Im currently doing it on a medium setting and its alot harder. Im behind and getting alot of injuries. Thats the biggest issue for me but im hopeful i can turn it around got about 6 weeks left on a 25 week. The key feuds are the giants vs the midgets

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

On what difficulty was that?

Im currently doing it on a medium setting and its alot harder. Im behind and getting alot of injuries. Thats the biggest issue for me but im hopeful i can turn it around got about 6 weeks left on a 25 week. The key feuds are the giants vs the midgets

Medium, they were smashing me for weeks and then suddenly I got closer and went all out for it at WM (don't care about injuries then!)

18 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Look for PartsFunknown on Youtube and watch their GM 'Monday Night Wars' series.

had a look. looks like a mobile game to me...don't quite see the fascination! i guess i just don't get it

16 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Medium, they were smashing me for weeks and then suddenly I got closer and went all out for it at WM (don't care about injuries then!)This 

This is where im at now i might try this tactic. Im about 70k fans behind at the moment so hoping i can catch raw

• Thanks 1

Picked this up the other day.

Huge improvement in the match gameplay from the last couple I've played. A more fluid experience with counters not being quite so ridiculously difficult.

Dipped my toe into the various modes and they all seem pretty interesting (GM mode in particular)

So yeah, impressed so far 👏 

• Like 1

Â