WWE 2K22

Ingram85

I really enjoyed GM mode but I was a little disappointed it ended so quickly. I would like to have had it run for longer and maybe add in opportunities to jump brand etc.

25 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I really enjoyed GM mode but I was a little disappointed it ended so quickly. I would like to have had it run for longer and maybe add in opportunities to jump brand etc.

Same. Still, I’m trying a few times. And like @Demitri_CI'm ready to try hard. 

41 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Not aure if youe aware but you up the weeks to 25 to 50?

I lost my 1st attempt on hard trying again now. Its very addictive.  I rwckon the next one wwe2k23 will have a muxh more expanded mode with triple threat fatal four ways etc.

Its ashame its only one on ones and tag team only

• 4 weeks later...

The GM mode is so buggy. I did a 50 week season and it literally crashes every tike i reload in week 28. I cant play so will have to re start. This isnt the 1st time its done this.

Whats up with wwe games being buggy ffs

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The GM mode is so buggy. I did a 50 week season and it literally crashes every tike i reload in week 28. I cant play so will have to re start. This isnt the 1st time its done this.

Whats up with wwe games being buggy ffs

They're developed on a rushed schedule because WWE want there to be one game per year. WWE 2K22 benefitted from a 2 year dev cycle because 2K20 was abysmal, but even 2 years is not enough time in this day and age. 

11 hours ago, Daweii said:

They're developed on a rushed schedule because WWE want there to be one game per year. WWE 2K22 benefitted from a 2 year dev cycle because 2K20 was abysmal, but even 2 years is not enough time in this day and age. 

You would think they would make patches to prevent this kind of stuff happening. Kind of ruins it. But i agree 20 was absymal.  Really awful

With the exception of Fire Pro, this is comfortably the best Wrestling game I've played for many years.

Enjoying all the modes and the actual matches are really enjoyable.

:thumb:

20 hours ago, Designer1 said:

With the exception of Fire Pro, this is comfortably the best Wrestling game I've played for many years.

Enjoying all the modes and the actual matches are really enjoyable.

:thumb:

Have you had any bugs?

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Have you had any bugs?

Only thing I've noticed is that on my created wrestler there are occasional gaps in the 'seams' between the body elements. But that's hardly noticeable tbh, mostly on close ups.

Â