Giants News

kkr

Brady, Montana, Bradshaw, Starr.......................... + Eli Manning as 2+ Super Bowl winning QB!

Sorry thats wrong, Big Ben has one too, so i have probably missed more off the list also!

Brady, Montana, Bradshaw, Starr.......................... + Eli Manning as 2+ Super Bowl winning QB!

Sorry thats wrong, Big Ben has one too, so i have probably missed more off the list also!

Ehh, ya think ? .... :suspect:

Actually it was correct but its 2+ SuperBowl MVPs not 2+ SuperBowls!

Ehh, ya think ? .... :suspect:

Sorry! Confused myself with the stat! No offense to Elway etc! :lol:

Not even good enough for the top 100 players as voted by his peers last offseason! What that shows you is that its a popularity contest amongst a majority of morons!

How did you celebrate the win Kurt?

Mine was a bit more reserved than last time! I went for the jump off the settee, pulled my hoodie off, swung it around my head taking out the light in the process before slamming it to the ground and cheering loudly jumping around the room!

How did you celebrate the win Kurt?

Mine was a bit more reserved than last time! I went for the jump off the settee, pulled my hoodie off, swung it around my head taking out the light in the process before slamming it to the ground and cheering loudly jumping around the room!

Pretty much the same!

Was scrambling around the house trying to find my Eli jersey for nearly an hour before the game. Superstitions eh! At least it worked!

QBs with multiple SB starts (multiple wins in bold)

5 - Brady (3-2), Elway (2-3)

4 - Bradshaw (4-0), Montana (4-0), Staubach (2-2), Kelly (0-4)

3 - Aikman (3-0), Bob Griese (2-1), Woerthlisrapistberger (2-1), Warner (1-2), Tarkenton (0-3)

2 - E. Manning (2-0), Plunkett (2-0), Starr (2-0), Dawson (1-1), Favre (1-1), P. Manning (1-1), Theismann (1-1), Morton (0-2)

Starr was also 3-1 in pre-Super-Bowl-era NFL Championship Games

Dawson was also 1-0 in pre-Super-Bowl-era AFL Championship Games

Â