Guitar Choice! Need you help

stevenjos

Phantom Colour  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Phantom Colour

• Black
    • White

Well I've always associated Vox guitars for the white, and it has the got whole Ian Curtis thing going on... the blacks a bit different though.

I'd personally go for the white, but thats because I'm a Joy Division fan and I couldn't ignore the Love Will Tear Us Apart thing. If you wear a lot of black you'd get the nice focal point of the look with the contrast too.

Black and White reminds me too much of a strat or Rick. White is the winner by a mile for me. Clean lines and definitely one to grab the attention. Buy it now. BUY IT NOW!! :D

thats the prob! they are out of them been told to try back in 90 days!

NINETY!!!! :cry:

Odd thing is the original Vox guitars wern't actually very nice to play.

I nearly bought a left handed Vox teardrop for about £300 back in the late 80's but it played awfully, compared to a new guitar. I think I was going theough a phase of likeing "The Mission" and Wayne Hussey played one. But glad in hindsight that I didnt.

Wouldn't mind a Vox AC30 amp though.

Odd thing is the original Vox guitars wern't actually very nice to play.

I nearly bought a left handed Vox teardrop for about £300 back in the late 80's but it played awfully, compared to a new guitar. I think I was going theough a phase of likeing "The Mission" and Wayne Hussey played one. But glad in hindsight that I didnt.

Wouldn't mind a Vox AC30 amp though.

I once had a an AC50, split top & speaker. Noisy as ****.

Forget this Vox Phantom stuff. If you want to be 'hip' get a Futurama and a Watkins Dominator amp.

PS I actually played with a bloke who had a pre CBS Fender Precision(think it was pink but cant be sure) He had it resprayed in some green colour- not a Fender colour - by a bloke who resprayed cars. clearing in the woods ! Actually on thinking about ....he was from London !

Â