U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

With so many games at so many levels in the coming seven days, I think the team news will all sort of layer on top of things.

So with Ings not making the first team tomorrow, I don't think we'll see Keinan tonight, we might not see Archer either - I wouldn't want us to put out a scrub team and give up on this competition, but I don't think it's beyond imagination that we might.

Trezeguet will play against small heath on Monday by the sound of things.

I'm guessing we won't see Carney Chukwuemeka either tonight or Monday or Tuesday as he'll be with the first team squad.

Hopefully Aaron Ramsey is back for at least one of the three games and it'd be great if he's available for all of them.

The bigger questions will be around which back four play next Monday and which play on Tuesday.

Decent side.

------------------------------Zych------------------------------

Ealing-----Bogarde-------Feeney-------Swinkels

--------------Iroegbanum----Chrisene-----------------

Archer--------------Thorndike------Philogene-Bidace

-------------------------Chukwuemeka------------------

Would be my bet on the shape.

23 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Decent side.

------------------------------Zych------------------------------

Ealing-----Bogarde-------Feeney-------Swinkels

--------------Iroegbanum----Chrisene-----------------

Archer--------------Thorndike------Philogene-Bidace

-------------------------Chukwuemeka------------------

Would be my bet on the shape.

In terms of who we have at the club that is about as good as it gets bar Carney and Aaron

Very mobile and skillful front 3 , classy midfield whether its Chrisene or Bogarde who plays alongside Tim . Just at this level we have such a young back 5 .4 x 17 yrs and 1 x 16 yrs . However good you are you can get obliterated physically. That said they have stood up well in previous rounds . Very decent team and Thorndike will fit straight into the Carney position.

Edited by MWARLEY2