Top Gear ‘21

Genie

Firstly, I was surprised there was no generic Top Gear thread. It seems to get an annual thread.

Basically, new series start tonight (about 8 minutes ago) and I can’t get over WTAF Freddie Flintoff thinks he looks like?

3-CB79-D97-FC7-C-4-FEC-BA53-0-B2-BB4-B65

I thought the last series with this lineup of Harris, Flintoff and Mcguiness was ok but not great. Let’s see if they can build on it.

I actually quite like the new Top Gear with the new boys. It’s never going to be as good as it was with Clarkson, May and Hammond but it’s definitely better than it was when it was Chris Evans etc. 

• Like 1

I watched the ones with Joey  from friends and quite enjoyed them  even if his two side kicks were deeply annoying .

the first Mcguiness  and Flintoff  episode I switched off after a few minutes and haven’t been back , it was far too Northern for my liking and just had nothing redeeming about it 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I watched the ones with Joey  from friends and quite enjoyed them  even if his two side kicks were deeply annoying .

the first Mcguiness  and Flintoff  episode I switched off after a few minutes and haven’t been back , it was far too Northern for my liking and just had nothing redeeming about it 

I agree with that, you only need one at most. Where’s the Midlands representative?

Â