Live On Amazon Prime Video (Free 30 Day Trial)

Kingman

Same crack as Burnley Thread...

As per title, Free trial let's you watch every game in December shown on Amazon Prime Video including our trip to Chelsea on the 28th. 

Just remember to cancel or its £7.99pm 

If you've already taken the trial previously then just use or create another email address.  

Does anyone know if you can watch it “live” but a bit later? I would normally record this and watch about half an hour behind the live feed but turn off my phone etc (to allow for baby bed time). So can I just log in to prime and watch it from the start as if it’s live?

13 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Does anyone know if you can watch it “live” but a bit later? I would normally record this and watch about half an hour behind the live feed but turn off my phone etc (to allow for baby bed time). So can I just log in to prime and watch it from the start as if it’s live?

I don't think so. I think the live stuff works in a different way to stored streamables so there's no effective buffer that can be utilised for timeshifting.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, darrenm said:

I don't think so. I think the live stuff works in a different way to stored streamables so there's no effective buffer that can be utilised for timeshifting.

Ah, thanks mate. Stupid Amazon! I’ll have to have some serious negotiations with the wife then! After the Boxing Day negotiations we had this could take longer than brexit 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I noticed for the Burnley game last week you could watch the full game or highlights the next day. 

I'm not sure how quickly this was added etc be it straight after the game, a few hours or next day. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ah, thanks mate. Stupid Amazon! I’ll have to have some serious negotiations with the wife then! After the Boxing Day negotiations we had this could take longer than brexit 

E52jP0.gif.2c38dbc636d5f172f5820b9e0bf1e895.gif

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Just checked and Burnley game is still on there with 3 options, Full match replay, Match highlights or Extended match highlights. 

Like I say just not sure how quickly they put the replays and highlights up. 

Maybe there's a Prime football forum about that has the answer? 

3 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Just checked and Burnley game is still on there with 3 options, Full match replay, Match highlights or Extended match highlights. 

Like I say just not sure how quickly they put the replays and highlights up. 

Maybe there's a Prime football forum about that has the answer? 

Thanks bud, perhaps there is I’ll have a look around for a forum. Thanks very much for answering my query!

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Thanks bud, perhaps there is I’ll have a look around for a forum. Thanks very much for answering my query!

Just had a quick butchers and few saying replays are available from midnight mate 

27 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Just had a quick butchers and few saying replays are available from midnight mate 

Ah cool, thanks. I saw a similar one that said 4-5 hours after kickoff (must be contractual?). I think I’ll have to start watching, pause it, and then catch up which I think should work fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ah cool, thanks. I saw a similar one that said 4-5 hours after kickoff (must be contractual?). I think I’ll have to start watching, pause it, and then catch up which I think should work fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

I'm pretty sure you can't pause the live stream without it unpausing at the live moment. It's not a streamable file and isn't through a timeshift device. I may be wrong but I think it's live or you can watch it once they've converted the live stream to a file on disk which will take a few hours and is the reason for the delay.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, darrenm said:

I'm pretty sure you can't pause the live stream without it unpausing at the live moment. It's not a streamable file and isn't through a timeshift device. I may be wrong but I think it's live or you can watch it once they've converted the live stream to a file on disk which will take a few hours and is the reason for the delay.

Thanks mate, well that’s saved me missing loads of the match. Cheers, I will enter tense negotiations with ‘er indoors.

5 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

If you have Sky Q you can now watch Prime Video via the Apps section on Sky Q box. 

Just wondering if you can record it to the Sky Q box? 

Just now, Kingman said:

If you have Sky Q you can now watch Prime Video via the Apps section on Sky Q box. 

Just wondering if you can record it to the Sky Q box? 

I do have sky Q and was planning on watching through that, but I don’t think you can record it as it doesn’t appear in the TV guide, it’s and in app stream... 

I have asked my wife and she has kindly agreed to do bedtime, even though it’s my turn. The magic of Christmas has filled our hearts!

Christmas Carol Muppets GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Yeah The live pause lasts about 5/10 minutes on Amazon fire stick then it starts playing. It will let you pause again + use the rewind and forward options on the remote. 

Not tried the pause option via Sky Q box.

Edited by Kingman

6 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I do have sky Q and was planning on watching through that, but I don’t think you can record it as it doesn’t appear in the TV guide, it’s and in app stream... 

I have asked my wife and she has kindly agreed to do bedtime, even though it’s my turn. The magic of Christmas has filled our hearts!

Christmas Carol Muppets GIF

You have married the right woman there. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kingman said:

Yeah The live pause lasts about 5/10 minutes on Amazon fire stick then it starts playing. It will let you pause again + use the rewind and forward options on the remote. 

Not tried the pause option via Sky Q box.

Just paused it with Sky Q.👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I saw a "watch from the beginning" option when accessing the match just via sky q app. In case you need to do an emergency help with bedtime 

• Like 1

Â