Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Bump - This is the thread that shall never die, there shall never be a time when laughing at that shower of shite down the road is no longer enjoyable. While there is air in my lungs I shall laugh out loud at this bunch of fucktards.

in fairness to blues they seem the only ones buying players around the midlands at the moment,£18 million up till now???as for villa,wolves,stoke even,nothing at all im afraid.infact villa look like a selling club at the mo with the barry deal and all that.

in fairness to blues they seem the only ones buying players around the midlands at the moment,£18 million up till now???as for villa,wolves,stoke even,nothing at all im afraid.infact villa look like a selling club at the mo with the barry deal and all that.

It'd be easy to spend £18mill on championship fodder and unknown foreigners, it's alot harder IMHO to improve a side that finished consecutively in the top 6.

all i have said is blues are the only ones buying around here.like it or not.....and we cant slag the players they have signed because they aint kicked a ball yet.that why im given credit to them at the moment.when villa start doing the same then fair play to them

all i have said is blues are the only ones buying around here.like it or not.....and we cant slag the players they have signed because they aint kicked a ball yet.that why im given credit to them at the moment.when villa start doing the same then fair play to them

You seem to forget that villa are light years ahead of the shit, always have been, always will be. They are spending to try and scrape 17th place. Go them!

You seem to forget that villa are light years ahead of the shit, always have been, always will be. They are spending to try and scrape 17th place. Go them!

looks like some aston villa fans are getting as arrogant as man utd fans.....

looks like some aston villa fans are getting as arrogant as man utd fans.....

Looks like some small heath fans are getting as deluded as some newcastle fans.

i.e just barry

Â