The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

I think the chances of Stephen Fry having grandkids are pretty low.

I feel compelled to defend his honour though, he is undoubtedly one of the greatest living Englishmen. Hasnt quite made as much money as his old mate Hugh Laurie in recent years, but I think he is infinitely more talented. What is his profile like outside of the UK by the way? I see the guy from Sports Soup assumes he works as a reporter for Sky Sports...

I think the chances of Stephen Fry having grandkids are pretty low.

I feel compelled to defend his honour though, he is undoubtedly one of the greatest living Englishmen. Hasnt quite made as much money as his old mate Hugh Laurie in recent years, but I think he is infinitely more talented. What is his profile like outside of the UK by the way? I see the guy from Sports Soup assumes he works as a reporter for Sky Sports...

I had heard of him... found a copy of The Stars' Tennis Balls (his updating of The Count of Montecristo to the dot-com bubble) at the maternal side's summer house, and liked it a lot.

That said, outside of a certain class of anglophiles (perhaps a large majority of anglophiles), he's probably completely unknown outside of his guest roles on House.

Â