UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

• 2 weeks later...

NEW welterweight champion of the world. Cheered me right up that. Close fight, all depending on how you scored the 4th I reckon.

Pettis is just fantastic

Great card overall, another Bulldog choke

UFC%2Bwomen.gif

Samman headkick

tumblr_ng6x7fvNm01rofocqo1_400.gif

Oh, and CM Punk signs. :blink:

• Like 2

Obviously I know the kayfabe CM Punk rather than the actual man, but I did believe he was sincere when he said he was was going into the octagon to beat someone up or get beat up. It'll be an interesting watch either way.

• Like 1

Big win for JDS last night and he had to dig deep after, I thought, losing the opening 2 rounds.

Diaz - just retire - he got absolutely taken apart!

The Reem did the business against the Skyscraper - good tactics from the Reem and finished with some good G&P.

Decent-ish event overall if not a classic.

Ian Entwistle had a sweet heelhook. Dove on that.

SeparateExcellentBlueshark.gif

Weird endings to the Riggs-Saunders and Varner-Dober fights. Varner and Riggs more or less took themselves out.

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

I really hope Cormier wins tonight.

Same, but on the other hand I want to see the rematch with Gustafsson for Jones. Assuming Alex beats Rumble

• Like 1

Oh, and Fightpass gets content from a truckload of old promotions like Pancrase, Hook n Shoot, King of the cage, CageRage, XFO and more. Thats pretty cool to be honest. King of the cage has done about 400 events since 1998. Thats a LOT of content

Â