Tickets

Junxs

Just tried to buy tickets online for me and my kids.

The club has put an offer on for £1 per kid, however it fails to mention you are only allowed one per full paying adult, but doesn't let you select the price of under 16s you have selected ie all kids tickets are £1 and cant be changed.

How am I supposed to decide which one of my kids gets to go with me? So I've decided to leave it, shame really as I rarely get a saturday off.

I've tweeted the club and Dr to let them know my frustrations.

17 minutes ago, Junxs said:

The club has put an offer on for £1 per kid, however it fails to mention you are only allowed one per full paying adult, but doesn't let you select the price of under 16s you have selected ie all kids tickets are £1 and cant be changed.

How am I supposed to decide which one of my kids gets to go with me? So I've decided to leave it, shame really as I rarely get a saturday off.

Call the ticket office and buy over the phone? It sounds like a website glitch. 

30 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Image result for 2 kids in trenchcoat

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Junxs said:

Why tweet? Just ring the office sounds like a website glitch

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Why tweet? Just ring the office sounds like a website glitch

Because it was 22:30, didnt think anyone would answer the phone :P

• Like 1

Just phoned them up and got it sorted, issue was that each person has to have their own id, I was trying to buy all tickets in my own name - thats how I did it for the last game I went to though (Fulham)

Â