So what would you do?

Grasshopper

I’d probably give it to Terry at this stage 

Bruce appears to have lost the players and Terry would probably get them back on side , tbh that’s probably all we need right about now , most of them are easily good enough for this league ...

if Terry can persuade Chelsea to lend us Hazard then even better :)

Long term depends on this season really , if we don’t go up then it’s going to be a case of promote the youngsters and offload the big earners , then we need a manager who can take them up a level ... 

47 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

As you choose to missinterpret my point, My Ethos thing was (or it should have been obvious) that with some sort of plan one can have some set parameters in which one works within so that the task at hand can develop into something. How good the „ethos“ is or how one executes it is more than likely the deciding factor.

What you initially said was:

'EVERY successful team has had some sort of Plan A & B. I can only suspect that if someone doesnt know what an ethos is in a team game, its because he either hasnt seen one or has forgotten as it‘s been so long.

I can tell you for sure that Ron Saunders, GT (mk1), Atkinson, Little, Gregory & MoN had one'

An ethos sounds useful! So I'd like to know what it is, exactly. This should surely be our blueprint, but it only can be if we can identify what it is. When you now say:

'with some sort of plan one can have some set parameters in which one works within so that the task at hand can develop into something'

. . . I suspect you don't know what an 'ethos' is either. 

31 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

What you initially said was:

'EVERY successful team has had some sort of Plan A & B. I can only suspect that if someone doesnt know what an ethos is in a team game, its because he either hasnt seen one or has forgotten as it‘s been so long.

I can tell you for sure that Ron Saunders, GT (mk1), Atkinson, Little, Gregory & MoN had one'

An ethos sounds useful! So I'd like to know what it is, exactly. This should surely be our blueprint, but it only can be if we can identify what it is. When you now say:

'with some sort of plan one can have some set parameters in which one works within so that the task at hand can develop into something'

. . . I suspect you don't know what an 'ethos' is either. 

sorry I missed out the word

„Good“ before Ethos

GH Out

• Haha 1

Â