Uefa Champions League Draw Last 16

andykeenan

City v Monaco : Monaco are doing really well. 53 goals scored in the league. I could see City struggling especially if they keep Sagna or Kolarov at centerback. I am going to say Monaco win. 

Real Madrid v Napoli : Madrid will win this one. 

Benfica v Dortmund : Gotta go with Dortmund. Even with multiple injuries this season, they've looked really good. 

Munich v Arsenal : I am going to make a bold prediction, and say Arsenal. I think Ozil and Sanchez are on great form. Sanchez is terrifying right now. Arsenal's defense is also looking solid. Just start Cech instead of Ospina though. I know Wenger wants to give his back up minutes, but in a must win game, play your best XI. Cech and Drogba carried Chelsea to a champs league win, let him help you. 

Porto v Juve : Juve will win this one easily.

Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid : Atletico aren't doing so great in the league, but I still them winning this.

PSG v Barcelona : Barcelona will over power PSG. This will be a close one though. 

Sevilla v Leicester : I really want Leicester, but I think Sevilla's experience will see them though. Although Sevilla's defense has been lackluster this season, so there is a chance. Although I am saying Leicester's fairy tale ends in Spain. 

I can see Arsenal going through aswell.

I really don't think Bayern Munich are as strong as they've been in past seasons. Robben and Ribery are now well into their 30s and regularly injured, Muller's having an awful season, Alaba hasn't been great since his poor euros either so of their A list players only Lewandowski has been up to standard this season.

Arsenal did actually beat them in the group stage at home last season (before getting smashed away) so I reckon they'll edge it over two legs if they can play at their premier league tempo as that will cause the Bayern defence a lot of issues.

They'll then lose to Leverkusen in the quarters....

Think Man. City will win comfortably over two legs....as will Sevilla who could be dark horses to win this as they know how to win European finals.

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

best attack in their league, best defence in their league

what is this Bayern crisis people go on about

In the Bundesliga they were a machine under Pep....would often go right through to January by barely dropping a point and practically winning the league there and then.

Bit more lax under Ancelotti...lost at Dortmund, had home draws v Koln and Hoffenheim recently...luckily for them Dortmund just can't get going otherwise it would be a very interesting title race.

The problem Arsenal have is will Ozil and Sanchez still be there after January. If they are I fancy them to beat Bayern. The only one I disagree with on Czechlad's list os the City one. No doubt Pep will invest again in January and they have enough quality to beat a good Monaco team. The Sevilla v Leicester tie is tough to call.  Having the return leg at the King Power stadium is a advantage. They just need to avoid a big defeat in Seville

Edited by PaulC

Â