Let's check in with Olof (Swedish Football)

Midfielder

• 3 weeks later...

IFK Göteborg claiming a potentially vital win against Mellbergs old team BP and with that are now 8 points clear of the drop with 4 games to go.

Just an all round terrible season and the rebuild not even 10% done from the look of it.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Just an all round terrible season and the rebuild not even 10% done from the look of it.

At least that utter word removed Mats Gren finally got the sack.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Hornso said:

Good luck. Who do you and IFK have in the last round?

IFK has Haecken away and we have Kalmar. I guess we have the easier task but I expect Norrkoping to win. They are on a serious roll.

Massive results for Brommapojkarna tonight.

They beat Elfsborg away while Dalkurd lost at home to Djurgården meaning Dalkurd now has to win away to Sundsvall next week to avoid relegation.

as it stands now before the last round BP will face AFC in the Play Off to remain in the Allsvenskan.

On a side note, Dalkurd broke the all time record for worst  home attendance in Swedish top flight with an average of 1058 for the season. Tonight they had 768 in the stands for their final "home" game of the season.

Turns out uprooting the club and relocating it to another city wasn't such a great idea. Hope they fade away and are never heard of again.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

So @Tegis having watched him much more than I. Could Kristoffer Olsson be someone for Villa to look at?

He'd be a cheap option both in transfer fee and salary and considering Jedi, Whelan, Lansbury, Gardner and Tish all are on the way out or poor value for money we will need to strengthen.

Without any base for this at all I feel he might be a Smith type player :D 

26 minutes ago, sne said:

So @Tegis having watched him much more than I. Could Kristoffer Olsson be someone for Villa to look at?

He'd be a cheap option both in transfer fee and salary and considering Jedi, Whelan, Lansbury, Gardner and Tish all are on the way out or poor value for money we will need to strengthen.

Without any base for this at all I feel he might be a Smith type player :D 

He has a fair bit of growing up to do I think. Talented sure, but he will not be a leaps and bounds player. As you say, cheap option.

Daniel Sundgren on the other hand, love him! Instant impovement as an attacking rightback. A "Hutton" with technique.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tegis said:

He has a fair bit of growing up to do I think. Talented sure, but he will not be a leaps and bounds player. As you say, cheap option.

Daniel Sundgren on the other hand, love him! Instant impovement as an attacking rightback. A "Hutton" with technique.

With Sema and Ghoddos gone there are not that many real quality players left in Allsvenskan are there?

As for Olsson as you say my feeling as well is that he has some development to do.

But having spent a few years in the Arsenal academy and come through the IFK Norrköping youth program (that is modeled after the Liverpool one) he might need a shorter bedding in period than some others.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

With Sema and Ghoddos gone there are not that many real quality players left in Allsvenskan are there?

Precicely, it's a typical grinding collective.

Edited by Tegis

Â