Weekends football 23/24 Jan

andykeenan

Wenger just needs to get Alexis on at half time and as much pace as possible in the final third, you never know then. Maybe get that new Egyptian lad on aswell as Oxlade-Chamberlain just dosen't convince in the centre in high quality games like this.

On 23 January 2016 at 13:37, Zatman said:

Can't seem to delete a quote, no idea where it is from (and it was a blank quote too!) this forum :-/

Obviously the above is me. It wouldn't let me type here first of all.

And all of that to say that maybe Leicester will win the league...

• Like 1

Almost as if they have 10men so chances are naturally going to fall to the least gifted players? 

Thing is. Arsenal will take quite a lot of positives from this game even though they lost. Been pretty good performance and Chelsea have been pretty poor. Have they kept the ball for more than 15 seconds in 2nd half 

Still wouldn't shock me if they're top in 3 weeks time...their next three are Southampton at home, Bournemouth away and Leicester at home. In that time Leicester have Liverpool at home and Man. City away. Think Man. City got Spurs in that period.

It's been that sort of league. Man. United have been a shambles for the last 3 months and they're only 10 points off the top!

Â