Is this a bet you can't lose?

benfathers

11 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Mug Betting? 

I tell you what Ben, lets start another thread as if it were your suggested 30 day free non obligation trial. 

You put up your free 30 day tips on Sat-Sun against my mug betting and the Lowest Mug will donate all the profits to Villa Talk and Charities of Limpids choice! 

£100 level stakes!..

Apologies, I honestly didn't mean to offend anyone with this comment. I should have said "Non matched betting" bets. 

I don't gamble, so I'll have to pass. I genuinely wish you the best of luck with your bets though!

No please don't run away so quick, Apologies accepted.

You say you give a 30 day free non obligation trial for the first month so what you got to fear. 

You put up you're suggested free tips for 30 days and illl put up mine, then we can compare notes.

Surely this is an opportunity Not to be missed for you're £10k club promotion touting! 

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

No please don't run away so quick, Apologies accepted.

You say you give a 30 day free non obligation trial for the first month so what you got to fear. 

You put up you're suggested free tips for 30 days and illl put up mine, then we can compare notes.

Surely this is an opportunity Not to be missed for you're £10k club promotion touting! 

Thanks, but I simply don't offer tips. This is not the service that I offer. I've never been much of a risk taker. 

My service is an introduction into matched betting. Not a tipping service.

If you want to provide a tipping service, my company can proof your tips for you and if it's profitable then we can sell your tipping service if you like. 

1 minute ago, benfathers said:

Thanks, but I simply don't offer tips. This is not the service that I offer. I've never been much of a risk taker. 

If you want to provide a tipping service, my company can proof your tips for you and if it's profitable then we can sell your tipping service if you like. 

But you state you offer a free 30 days before £120 sign up Ben, 

Please share the suggested free 30 day trial! 

1 hour ago, benfathers said:

My system is free to sign up to. You can see the weekly bet that I update each week on Tuesday's on the homepage at www.freebetchallenge.co.uk. You make about £50 profit from this initial offer from free bets and cashback (If you do not have accounts with these online bookmakers).

Then you can sign up as a free club member. This gives you all the basics of placing your first bet online and teaches you how to make money from free bets without risk. You will learn how to exchange your first 5 bookmaker free bet sign up offers into money at this level.

After this, you can upgrade to VIP Club level, where you get 30 days for free and then it costs £4.95/month if you want to continue (Cancel anytime with 1 click). The VIP Club level gives you a bit more training plus access to about 10 more bookmaker sign up offers.

Once you have completed them, you will be around £250 up. 

You then upgrade to Mike's service that you mentioned for £97+VAT (Just a bit less than £120). This is not my system. I purely recommend it for 2 reasons. 1 is that I get a commission if you buy it via my website. 2 is that it is genuinely great and you will make much more than this if you take action on it. This isn't 30 days free. You pay upfront for this and if you are not happy for any reason, you can get a refund for it within 30 days. At the level you are at, it sounds like you should jump straight to this level. Other people who are new to it, should start at my level. 

I hope this helps explains it all. 

Neither, mine nor Mike's service are tipping services of any kind. 

Edited by benfathers

Well I'm well and truly lost know, 

So what exactly do folk get within the 30 day free trial if its not tipping advice before they sign up?

Edited by Kingman

Just now, Kingman said:

Well I'm eel land truly lost know, 

So what exactly do folk get within the 30 day free trial if its not tipping advice before they sign up?

They learn a skill, how to do matched betting right from the start. They make £250+ from it regardless of the outcomes of the events that we bet on. Then they have the option of going on to Mike's club to earn a heck of lost more than this.

11 minutes ago, benfathers said:

They learn a skill, how to do matched betting right from the start. They make £250+ from it regardless of the outcomes of the events that we bet on. Then they have the option of going on to Mike's club to earn a heck of lost more than this.

Arb betting is not a skill lol!.. & To make £250 how quick?.. and from how much?

Edited by Kingman

39 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Arb betting is not a skill lol!.. & To make £250 how quick?.. and from how much?

Arbing with free bets. So it's easier and more profitable. 

However long it takes to open up 15 online bookmaker accounts and do 2 bets with each of them. Need £25 to get started.

24 minutes ago, limpid said:

@Kingman I've no idea what you are trying to accomplish here. @benfathers has explained exactly what he's offering. If it's not interesting to you, please stop trying to take the thread off topic. Thanks.

Cheers, limpid! 

I didn't want to keep repeating myself, but didn't really know how else to deal with it.

Edited by benfathers

Has anybody had any luck with this? I've already got accounts at a number of bookmakers, so this probably isn't for me - although I guess there might be some I haven't used- I am talking about over a 5/6 year period, so it's hard to remember.

To be fair i've watched the videos and its a fairly simple system.

Could have done it today by betting first on the Everton vs Swansea game and then used the free bet on the Arsenal vs Chelsea game which would have had me roughly £9.50 up.

I'm almost certain it works but effort.

5 hours ago, benfathers said:

Arbing with free bets. So it's easier and more profitable. 

However long it takes to open up 15 online bookmaker accounts and do 2 bets with each of them. Need £25 to get started.

Cheers, limpid! 

I didn't want to keep repeating myself, but didn't really know how else to deal with it.

Repeating yourself? 

You couldn't sell a bottle of water in the desert  :D

2 hours ago, DK82 said:

Has anybody had any luck with this? I've already got accounts at a number of bookmakers, so this probably isn't for me - although I guess there might be some I haven't used- I am talking about over a 5/6 year period, so it's hard to remember.

I've made £100 in the past week.

It's a fairly simple system.

A lot of my profit seems to come from cahback offers though. About half of what I made came from signing up to sites through topcashback.com

It's a lot of work though (or at least it seems it to me). I made £6 on the Villa West Brom game and it probably took me an hour of setting up accounts and figuring out what I was doing. It would obviously get quicker once you got used to it, but that's not much of a reward :D

But yeah, the system clearly works. I'm just not sure I can be bothered to keep it up.

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

A lot of my profit seems to come from cahback offers though. About half of what I made came from signing up to sites through topcashback.com

It's a lot of work though (or at least it seems it to me). I made £6 on the Villa West Brom game and it probably took me an hour of setting up accounts and figuring out what I was doing. It would obviously get quicker once you got used to it, but that's not much of a reward :D

But yeah, the system clearly works. I'm just not sure I can be bothered to keep it up.

I actually think that's a good thing. Make some money and then get out because eventually I see this being a system where people that don't get out develop an addiction to it.

Thing is getting addicted to this won't matter because it's a sure thing. It's not gambling.

The only way you could get into trouble is if you start chasing your losses, but unless you **** up a bet on this, there are no losses.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Thing is getting addicted to this won't matter because it's a sure thing. It's not gambling.

The only way you could get into trouble is if you start chasing your losses, but unless you **** up a bet on this, there are no losses.

Yeah I agree with that, I'd just worry that some people would become addicted to the feeling of winning and think they could transfer that over into actual betting.

13 hours ago, DK82 said:

It's fine if you already have several accounts, I would definitely say to still give it a go. Remember the sign up bonuses are just the tip of the iceberg. If you had 20+ online bookmaker accounts, it would still be very much worth doing. If you ended up joining the 10k club thing, you will see other people in the Facebook group who have paid for their wedding with this.

13 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

To be fair i've watched the videos and its a fairly simple system.

Could have done it today by betting first on the Everton vs Swansea game and then used the free bet on the Arsenal vs Chelsea game which would have had me roughly £9.50 up.

I'm almost certain it works but effort.

Well done on taking some action and watching the videos.

Yep, it's exactly that... It's takes some effort but it works. I personally enjoy it. So it's a hobby that I get paid for. 

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Great stuff.

Yep, it's up to you really! You can make about £190 off of the Bet365 opening account offer. We just start with the smaller sign up offers and work up to the bigger ones, so you can build your confidence and your bankroll. 

5 hours ago, DK82 said:

Cheers. Think I might give it a go. Getting married this year and costs are rising so every little helps :D

Absolutely!

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I actually think that's a good thing. Make some money and then get out because eventually I see this being a system where people that don't get out develop an addiction to it.

16 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Yeah I agree with that, I'd just worry that some people would become addicted to the feeling of winning and think they could transfer that over into actual betting.

Yep, if you think you are going to get addicted to gambling, then don't do it.

Some people get quite fanatical about the matched betting (As you've seen from myself), but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Â