Is this a bet you can't lose?

benfathers

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Well, I've done this for a week and I'm already £100 up...

#endorsed

Great work and thanks for being the guinea pig of the forum and giving it a go.

Stick with it and go through all your sign up offers. Once you have done them, you can reinvest about £120 of your profits if you like to join the 10k club thing. They have the guy off the lad bible in their 5,000+ Facebook group in that club and it will take you to a whole other level. My system is mainly to let you prove to yourself that it's a genuine opportunity and give you enough profits to upgrade to this, so you can start making some real money. 

Thanks again and if you need any help, please do, just ask!

Someone start a market movers thread and ill let you join for £100 :D 

12.50 EW, Wee Tiger was 100/1 this AM, Low as 33's with some firms.

Edited by Kingman

On 22/01/2016 at 10:32, Kingman said:

Im not disputing you can't make a monkey out of arb betting from initial sign ups, What I'm stating is once you have exhausted the free bets unless you put your own money in your account then the free bet Stop!,

It's not just sign-up bonuses, though, is it? There are the C4 race offers (3/1+ winner gets you a freebet on Betfair, 4/1+ on 365, for example), the faller offers, the second to the SP fav, the extra places available on certain races and so on.

As I said in an earlier post, I don't do the matched betting thing (or arbing) nor am I recommending it (or signing up to anyone's website) but I do have a look at the MSE forum for any bits of info about freebies and offers (especially valuable at Cheltenham - less so at other big festivals) and there appear to be a fair few people on there involved in it. It's a little more than just the potential benefits from the sign-up bonuses and, in response to your 'win some lose some' comment, it's not supposed to be about gambling, is it? The point of matched betting is to not* gamble, isn't it?

*Intentional

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Someone start a market movers thread and ill let you join for £100 :D 

12.50 EW, Wee Tiger was 100/1 this AM, Low as 33's with some firms.

Haha well made a 200 quid profit on a couple of the Spanish games last night so can place a bit on this now...seeing as your last 33/1 shot came up!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, snowychap said:

It's not just sign-up bonuses, though, is it? There are the C4 race offers (3/1+ winner gets you a freebet on Betfair, 4/1+ on 365, for example), the faller offers, the second to the SP fav, the extra places available on certain races and so on.

As I said in an earlier post, I don't do the matched betting thing (or arbing) nor am I recommending it (or signing up to anyone's website) but I do have a look at the MSE forum for any bits of info about freebies and offers (especially valuable at Cheltenham - less so at other big festivals) and there appear to be a fair few people on there involved in it. It's a little more than just the potential benefits from the sign-up bonuses and, in response to your 'win some lose some' comment, it's not supposed to be about gambling, is it? The point of matched betting is to not* gamble, isn't it?

*Intentional

The guy is arbing football matches so has Nothing to do with free or recoverable horse bets, 

The point i was trying to make if i didn't do it very well was, As soon as you're signed up and exhausted you're free bets then unless you play with weekly real money and not wooden dollars then the free bets are few and far between or of any significant value.

Like i said on the other page and has since been admitted, The main ploy is just a Fishing exercise for folk to build up a couple hundred quid and then hand over £120 of it to Uncle Mike. 

Edited by Kingman

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Haha well made a 200 quid profit on a couple of the Spanish games last night so can place a bit on this now...seeing as your last 33/1 shot came up!

Ive also dropped it in with some EW Multiples, 

3.05 Nicolas Canyon 4/1 

4.05 Black Warrior 7/1

39 minutes ago, Kingman said:

The guy is arbing football matches Nothing to do with horses

He, specifically, may be (though in the second line of his opening post he says outcomes of something like a football match) but my comment was in response to your post which seemed to be pooh-poohing matched betting in its entirety, questioning other ways of receiving free bets and comparing matched betting to your 'system' of punting on the day's market movers or to some general 'tipping'.

The point i was trying to make if i didn't do it very well was, As soon as you're signed up and exhausted you're free bets then unless you play with weekly real money and not wooden dollars then the free bets are few and far between or of any significant value.

In order to get sign-up bonuses you need to play with 'real money', don't you? (Apart from the very few no deposit tenners with huge wagering requirements)

So, I don't see the difference between 'playing with real money' in order to get the sign-up bonus stuff and 'playing with real money' in order to get the extra place offered about someone in the golf or the feature race on C4 and laying them off on the exchanges.

Obviously, for comparison's sake, I'm ignoring any cashback service rewards.

I'll reiterate that I've not done matched betting and I'm not recommending it (and if I were to recommend that someone look in to it then I'd tell people not to pay and to make use of all of the free resources that appear to be out there) but you are coming at it with the mindset of a punter and that, surely, is what the whole idea is not about. If you're risking money doing matched betting then it would appear to me that you're doing something wrong and probably shouldn't be doing it any more. Obviously this affects the potential upside and will mean that more effort would have to be put in to actually be making much in the long run but still it doesn't quite total up to your dismissal of it.

Like i said on the other page, Its just a Fishing exercise for folk to build up a couple hundred quid then had over £120 to Uncle Mike. 

Tbf, the poster himself told us a week ago that he paid to be on this forum to promote this opportunity to people.

Edit: One interesting thing, though, is the last para of the Grauniad article linked to in the opening post:

And, crucially, once you have used up all the free bet deals, stop betting. This is a short term opportunity only! It will not make anybody rich. But there is still an easy, and guaranteed £500 or so available to anybody with a little time on their hands.

:)

Edited by snowychap

10 minutes ago, snowychap said:

He, specifically, may be (though in the second line of his opening post he says outcomes of something like a football match) but my comment was in response to your post which seemed to be pooh-poohing matched betting in its entirety, questioning other ways of receiving free bets and comparing matched betting to your 'system' of punting on the day's market movers or to some general 'tipping'.

In order to get sign-up bonuses you need to play with 'real money', don't you? (Apart from the very few no deposit tenners with huge wagering requirements)

So, I don't see the difference between 'playing with real money' in order to get the sign-up bonus stuff and 'playing with real money' in order to get the extra place offered about someone in the golf or the feature race on C4 and laying them off on the exchanges.

Obviously, for comparison's sake, I'm ignoring any cashback service rewards.

I'll reiterate that I've not done matched betting and I'm not recommending it (and if I were to recommend that someone look in to it then I'd tell people not to pay and to make use of all of the free resources that appear to be out there) but you are coming at it with the mindset of a punter and that, surely, is what the whole idea is not about. If you're risking money doing matched betting then it would appear to me that you're doing something wrong and probably shouldn't be doing it any more. Obviously this affects the potential upside and will mean that more effort would have to be put in to actually be making much in the long run but still it doesn't quite total up to your dismissal of it.

Tbf, the poster himself told us a week ago that he paid to be on this forum to promote this opportunity to people.

Reading that has just completely blew my mind, Are you out on the lash?  :D

Edited by Kingman

2 hours ago, snowychap said:

*Intentional

Yes absolutely. Lots of offers. There will be lots coming up for cheltenham horse racing festival and the grand national in March/April. 

There's a lot more to be made than from the initial sign up bonuses. This is the tip of the iceberg. 

Yes, matched betting is not gambling, as we cover every possibility to convert free bets and bonuses into money. As Kingsman, is simply gambling or "Mug betting" as we call it in our industry. I personally do not do this and therefore would not personally recommend it. 

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

The guy is arbing football matches so has Nothing to do with free or recoverable horse bets, 

Like i said on the other page and has since been admitted, The main ploy is just a Fishing exercise for folk to build up a couple hundred quid and then hand over £120 of it to Uncle Mike. 

Yes - it can be done on horse racing or football matches... or golf or anything really, it doesn't matter. I just do football betting to get people started, as it's something most men in England are familiar with. So it makes it a bit easier to get started with. It's irrelevant what you actually bet on to be honest. You just need to bet on something to convert your free bets into money.

You have to use your money from day 1 to get free bets. You place bets with your money, make a small loss to get access to free bets. Then you place the free bets to convert them into money... Thus making you an overall profit each time that you do this.  

Yes - I have always been open about the fact that I make £4.95/month if you sign up to my service and stick with it after your initial 30 free days of VIP club access. You can also buy Mike's system through my link, which I will receive a commission for, but you do not pay any more money than you would do otherwise and I also give a bonus to people who purchase through my link as a way of saying thank you. £120 for 1 year's access to Mike's service is amazing value. If you can't make more than £10 a month profit from all the advice and offers that are shared on his website and in their 5,000+ Facebook group, then you can get your money back within 30 days of purchasing. If you took action after purchasing, then it's basically impossible to not make at least this. 

To be clear, it's not really gambling though. We aren't guessing who is going to win a football match or horse race. It doesn't matter who wins, it's irrelevant. We just use things to bet on to get free bets and convert free bets into money. Just like if Amazon gave you a free £10 voucher each week... would you take it? If the answer is yes, then you should be doing matched betting. You can get alot more than £10 worth of free bets each week, which are exactly the same thing as money to us. 

12 minutes ago, benfathers said:

As Kingsman, is simply gambling or "Mug betting" as we call it in our industry.

The use of terms like 'mug betting' to cover all non-matched betting pisses me off, I'm afraid.

I'm not denying that there are mug bets and plenty of mugs betting but there's a level of arrogance in using terminology in the way in which you have here (including calling matched betting your 'industry') that certainly lessens the sympathy I might have when I hear about matched bettors getting gubbed.

Edited by snowychap

Just now, snowychap said:

The use of terms like 'mug betting' to cover all non-matched betting pisses me off, I'm afraid.

I'm not denying that there are mug bets and plenty of mugs betting but there's a level of arrogance in using terminology in the way in which you have here (including calling matched betting your 'industry') that certainly lessens the sympathy I might have when I hear about matched bettors getting gubbed.

Sorry - I didn't mean it to come across that way. If people are searching online, they will come across the term and this is what they call it. 

4 hours ago, benfathers said:

Great work and thanks for being the guinea pig of the forum and giving it a go.

Stick with it and go through all your sign up offers. Once you have done them, you can reinvest about £120 of your profits if you like to join the 10k club thing. They have the guy off the lad bible in their 5,000+ Facebook group in that club and it will take you to a whole other level. My system is mainly to let you prove to yourself that it's a genuine opportunity and give you enough profits to upgrade to this, so you can start making some real money. 

Thanks again and if you need any help, please do, just ask!

A lot of my profit has come from cash back offers to be fair.

The villa match has only given me a £6 profit after the free bet. Seems like quite a lot of work for such a small profit.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

A lot of my profit has come from cash back offers to be fair.

The villa match has only given me a £6 profit after the free bet. Seems like quite a lot of work for such a small profit.

It does get quicker and easier, but it's more down to you whether you want to continue doing or not. 

Either way, thanks for at least giving it a go!

57 minutes ago, benfathers said:

As Kingsman, is simply gambling or "Mug betting" as we call it in our industry. I personally do not do this and therefore would not personally recommend it. 

Yes - I have always been open about the fact that I make £4.95/month if you sign up to my service and stick with it after your initial 30 free days of VIP club access. You can also buy Mike's system through my link, which I will receive a commission for, but you do not pay any more money than you would do otherwise and I also give a bonus to people who purchase through my link as a way of saying thank you. £120 for 1 year's access to Mike's service is amazing value. If you can't make more than £10 a month profit from all the advice and offers that are shared on his website and in their 5,000+ Facebook group, then you can get your money back within 30 days of purchasing. 

Mug Betting? 

I tell you what Ben, lets start another thread as if it were your suggested 30 day free non obligation trial. 

You put up your free 30 day tips on Sat-Sun against my mug betting and the Lowest Mug will donate all the profits to Villa Talk and Charities of Limpids choice! 

£100 level stakes!..

Â