Is this a bet you can't lose?

benfathers

Yeah I watched them. Think I get it.

Let me know if you need any help. 

I can walk you through your first one using the calculator if you like. 

You could for example. Open an account with betfair, that link will give you 3 x £10 free bets for your first £10 bet with them. 

You could bet on the match tonight on swansea with betfair. Then you bet on the draw and watford with smarkets bet exchange. Use the calculator to tell you how much to bet on the outcomes. 

Then you'll get your free bets, that you can bet on the villa match this weekend to make more profit. 

If you want to do this, let me know and I can even figure out the amounts that you have to bet and profit etc for you.

Got it.

So really you could group the bookies into groups of 3 and do them all on one match? If you had the time and inclination to do it? (Im not going to, just saying)

I'll let tonight's game plan out and use my free bets and then get involves with the bet exchanges next week

How come you never mention Bet 365 Ben?

That's actually the one online site I use as I find their website easy to read and follow plus you get live feeds of most of the european leagues and FA cup.

I get a free 5 quid bet about every 2 weeks, go on Ben make me a millionaire from that. ;)

16 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Got it.

So really you could group the bookies into groups of 3 and do them all on one match? If you had the time and inclination to do it? (Im not going to, just saying)

I'll let tonight's game plan out and use my free bets and then get involves with the bet exchanges next week

Yep, you could do it that way.

It's actually better to do it with Smarkets as I explain in the members area, it will make it easier in the long run and you'll make more money.

Good plan. By now the match has taken place, so you can place your free bets from today. If you need any help, just shout!

14 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Rather than using Coral, Laddies, Betfair etc, could we have an example using three much lesser known bookies?

I'm too lazy to find them/think for myself.

Cheers. 

Haha, how about I meet you half way, as it takes me a bit of time to type everything out for a new bet. It's quite a lot of work for 1 forum that is generally not that interested in what I am showing.  

If you sign up to my members area and get your free 30 days upgrade, then you can pick 3 bookmakers that you want to use and I will tell you what to bet on to convert the free bet into money if you like. 

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

How come you never mention Bet 365 Ben?

That's actually the one online site I use as I find their website easy to read and follow plus you get live feeds of most of the european leagues and FA cup.

I get a free 5 quid bet about every 2 weeks, go on Ben make me a millionaire from that. ;)

Good point!

I do mention it, it just comes later, as it's such a valuable one. 

We don't really look at these kind of things, we just look at free bet offers and how much money you can make from each online bookie to be honest. You can make about £180 from their sign up offer alone. Then you can make regular weekly money from bet365 as they have £50 free bet offers each weekend on the horses. A very profitable bookmaker for us and worth £1,000+ per year. I just don't want to teach people to run before they can walk I suppose!

You can get much more than 5 quid a week from them, but it's never gonna make you a millionaire I'm afraid!

Edited by benfathers

4 minutes ago, benfathers said:

Yep, you could do it that way.

It's actually better to do it with Smarkets as I explain in the members area, it will make it easier in the long run and you'll make more money.

Good plan. By now the match has taken place, so you can place your free bets from today. If you need any help, just shout!

I think I'll place my free bets and then repeat your method with Smarkets at the same time.

Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I think I'll place my free bets and then repeat your method with Smarkets at the same time.

Rinse and repeat.

Yep, that's perfect. 

Rinse and repeat - Couldn't have said it better myself!

Got my winnings and placed my free bets for this weekend.

My free bet at William Hill didn't materialise though. Dunno what happened there :(

Not to worry, still £16.35 up before I even get any winnings from the villa game.

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

My free bet at William Hill didn't materialise though. Dunno what happened there :(

Not to worry, still £16.35 up before I even get any winnings from the villa game.

18 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

34000 posts to gain our trust then give a sales pitch with your buddy.

Now that is what I call the long con ;)

11 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm interested in doing this, but do I have to know lots of gambling terminology before I begin? Just reading the thread I can't follow the discussion at all. 

I don't really know anything about gambling and I'm hanging in there.

Matched betting and using bookie free bets has been around for a while now, it really is an easy way of making risk free money. I've been doing it for yonks-I've already made £20 on the Liverpool game tonight no matter what the result is.

I have no affiliation to anybody and don't know what Ben is looking at charging or offering but I got started using Bonus Bagging by Mike Cruickshank,  If you have no idea what you are doing then research it; there's nothing but glowing reviews.  You receive emails spoon feeding you the bets you need to make.  Easy to make £500+ with little effort.  

If Ben is a Villa fan offering a service that rivals this then great, but that product will take some beating IMO.

Ha Ha!  I've been a lurker on this site for years!  No accomplice-just letting fellow Villans know that there is a bit of extra money to be made if you want it!  I'm selling nothing!

Edited by claretman
typo

Â