Jump to content

Is this a bet you can't lose?


benfathers
 Share

Recommended Posts

Bet £25 and get £68-£110 whoever wins this weekend

If you haven't heard of Matched Betting, it is when you bet on all possible outcomes of something like a football match, so that you win, whatever the outcome of the match. 

This is only possible thanks to online bookmaker free bets and cashback that you can get from them. 

Click Here to see a matched betting example that you can follow and do for yourself that includes quick videos, showing you step by step how to do your first 3 bets that will make you £50+ from 2 x £10 bets and 1 x £5 bet. 

You bet £25 with 3 different bookmakers on West Brom vs Stoke, 3pm - Saturday 2 January 2016. You will get £31.50 cashback, £60 worth of free bets and your winnings.

You then place your £60 worth of free bets on Everton vs Tottenham, 4pm - Sunday 3 January 2016 to make £20 - £50 extra guaranteed profit.

Total return from your £25 investment will be between £68 to £110 depending on the outcomes of the matches. You must be from the UK and have never had accounts with the 3 bookmakers on the page below to be able to do this particular set of bets and profit as stated. 

I will pay you £100 if you don't make more money than you bet with, regardless of the outcomes.

Matched Betting has been covered in places like The Guardian and The Lad Bible but was previously a bit hard to get started.This is Matched Betting Made Easy and I am here to help you get started :)

www.freebetchallenge.co.uk

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too much work for me lol but fair play to anyone who does this!

As you've probably gathered from my posts I do a fair bit of Internet gambling on football games....my complicated method is betting on the time of goals being scored, some weekends that works brilliantly, other times it dosen't so probably like most other methods.

One thing I would say...at which amount would your betting account be closed down or at least heavily restricted in the stakes you can make. I was watching the Coral documentary a few months back and there were a few Professional gamblers who had their accounts restricted or closed on account of a business decision by the bookies so intrigued as to how much they were actually making per month.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's also a matched betting forum over at MSE - link:

Quote

Warning! Matched betting needs MASSIVE caution. Not for beginners!

This board's for matched betting not gambling, that ISN'T MoneySaving. Mistakes can cost £1,000's.

No offer's checked by MSE. Always do your own research. In doubt? Don't do it.

There are many threads on there about particular bookmakers, specific events and bonuses.

 

I haven't participated in matched betting (mainly because I haven't the patience or a reasonable amount to kick off with) but the board does have some good pointers for bonuses, risk free stuff and is a good source of info for stuff around the time of various festivals (Cheltenham, Aintree, Ascot, &c.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, limpid said:

It's a punned thread where I've liked the first post. It's not going to be locked.

Cheers mate

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Too much work for me lol but fair play to anyone who does this!

As you've probably gathered from my posts I do a fair bit of Internet gambling on football games....my complicated method is betting on the time of goals being scored, some weekends that works brilliantly, other times it dosen't so probably like most other methods.

One thing I would say...at which amount would your betting account be closed down or at least heavily restricted in the stakes you can make. I was watching the Coral documentary a few months back and there were a few Professional gamblers who had their accounts restricted or closed on account of a business decision by the bookies so intrigued as to how much they were actually making per month.

lol, it's not that much work Chris and it's make the matches on the weekend more interesting when you know you are going to make money on them!

If you are feeling lazy, you can literally just do the bets that I currently have on www.freebetchallenge.co.uk. It just takes the time to place 3 bets on this saturdays match. Then place 3 free bets on the sunday match. That's it! You'll bet £25 and get £68-£110. That's £43-£85 profit for the time it takes to place 6 bets.

If you are into the internet gambling, then have a look at my system and let me know your thoughts, they'd be much appreciated if you have a second mate. 

13 hours ago, snowychap said:

There's also a matched betting forum over at MSE - link:

There are many threads on there about particular bookmakers, specific events and bonuses.

 

I haven't participated in matched betting (mainly because I haven't the patience or a reasonable amount to kick off with) but the board does have some good pointers for bonuses, risk free stuff and is a good source of info for stuff around the time of various festivals (Cheltenham, Aintree, Ascot, &c.)

Yep, that's another great resource snowychap. I used that and a few others to make mine as easy and straight forward as possible.

As i said to Chris, you can just do the bets on my homepage if you are feeling lazy. You can start with £25 and just build up from their by reinvesting your profits. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still time to get in on this weekend's bets if you haven't yet. (I will pay you £100 if you don't make more money than you bet with, regardless of the outcomes.)

Just go to www.freebetchallenge.co.uk and follow the bets there to make your profits and make the matches more fun this weekend! To summarize:

You bet £25 with 3 different bookmakers on West Brom vs Stoke, 3pm - Saturday 2 January 2016. 

Bet £10 on West Brom with Ladbrokes (Via topcashback) to get £31.50 cashback and a £10 free bet
Bet £5 on the Draw with Coral to get £20 worth of free bets
Bet £10 on Stoke with Betfair to get £30 worth of free bets

So whatever happens in that match, you will win one of your bets and get your £31.50 cashback and £60 worth of free bets.

You then place your £60 worth of free bets on Everton vs Tottenham, 4pm - Sunday 3 January 2016 to make bet £20 - £50 extra guaranteed profit.

Place your £30 Betfair free bets on Everton
Place your £10 Ladbrokes free bet on the draw
Place your £20 Coral free bets on Tottenham

As you are betting with free bets, it's all profit which one of your bet wins.

Total return from your £25 investment will be between £68 to £110 depending on the outcomes of the matches. You must be from the UK and have never had accounts with the 3 bookmakers on the page below to be able to do this particular set of bets and profit as stated.

Just go to www.freebetchallenge.co.uk to see everything and even a short video of me doing the above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, benfathers said:

Still time to get in on this weekend's bets if you haven't yet. (I will pay you £100 if you don't make more money than you bet with, regardless of the outcomes.)

Just go to www.freebetchallenge.co.uk and follow the bets there to make your profits and make the matches more fun this weekend! To summarize:

You bet £25 with 3 different bookmakers on West Brom vs Stoke, 3pm - Saturday 2 January 2016. 

Bet £10 on West Brom with Ladbrokes (Via topcashback) to get £31.50 cashback and a £10 free bet
Bet £5 on the Draw with Coral to get £20 worth of free bets
Bet £10 on Stoke with Betfair to get £30 worth of free bets

So whatever happens in that match, you will win one of your bets and get your £31.50 cashback and £60 worth of free bets.

You then place your £60 worth of free bets on Everton vs Tottenham, 4pm - Sunday 3 January 2016 to make bet £20 - £50 extra guaranteed profit.

Place your £30 Betfair free bets on Everton
Place your £10 Ladbrokes free bet on the draw
Place your £20 Coral free bets on Tottenham

As you are betting with free bets, it's all profit which one of your bet wins.

Total return from your £25 investment will be between £68 to £110 depending on the outcomes of the matches. You must be from the UK and have never had accounts with the 3 bookmakers on the page below to be able to do this particular set of bets and profit as stated.

Just go to www.freebetchallenge.co.uk to see everything and even a short video of me doing the above.

 

So surely you can only do this sort of thing once... as next week you will have accounts with the bookmakers and so can't use them again?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Ender,

Thanks for the post. Next week, you would just use new bookmakers. Once you have gone through all the 20 or so bookmaker sign up bonuses, you'll be about £500 up. 

Then you use the regular free bets that are given out each week. You can also do a similar thing with the casino and bingo sign up bonuses.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update:

Hi guys, for anyone who didn't get round to doing their first set of bets last week, I have updated www.freebetchallenge.co.uk with matches for this coming weekend. 

Bet £25 and get between £63 - £118 whatever the outcome.

Full details are on the page. I'm here throughout January to help you get started and answer any of your questions :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Almost like I'm talking to myself on this forum lol, but even if it helps one person get started with this, it could change their lives:

Still time to get in on this weekend's bets for any one who is new to it:

www.freebetchallenge.co.uk

Bet £25 and get £63-£118 whatever the outcome of the FA CUP: Southampton vs Crystal Palace match today at 3pm and then using your free bets on the FA CUP: Oxford Utd vs Swansea tomorrow at 12pm lunchtime. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I could've made a fortune on that Oxford United game with the timing of the goals given they were very generous odds considering Swansea's team, sigh.

That's the problem with my method....if I have a couple of low scoring games in a row or a either team dosen't score in the first 30 minutes that knackers me as I normally have a 400 quid budget for the weekend and that can go very quickly on a Sunday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
Â