Does the club listen to us?

Marka Ragnos

Does the club care about supporters' opinions?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Does the club care about supporters' opinions?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other -- explain below

I think if nothing else a special board meeting ought to be called to discuss the Horrendous Home form alone ......It is absolutely embarrassing.

That is not a pop at any individual manager, but odd every recent one seems to contribute to it with ease.

you can include MON in that, we weren't much cop at home under him, I remember quite a few times teams like Sunderland Portsmouth, stoke etc came to vp and did a number on us.

I remember I was excited about how we were playing and then we played Pompey at home and they absolute destroyed us, think was 3 or 4-0

I think if nothing else a special board meeting ought to be called to discuss the Horrendous Home form alone ......It is absolutely embarrassing.

That is not a pop at any individual manager, but odd every recent one seems to contribute to it with ease.

you can include MON in that, we weren't much cop at home under him, I remember quite a few times teams like Sunderland Portsmouth, stoke etc came to vp and did a number on us.

I remember I was excited about how we were playing and then we played Pompey at home and they absolute destroyed us, think was 3 or 4-0

That was the game when Muntari scored two absolute worldies

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-supporters-trust-liken-10300280

Supporters trust calling for a statement from the club. 

The AVST feels it is important to comment on some of the recent goings on at Villa Park. A dreadful start to the season sees us yet again faced with a relegation battle and the club starting to be cut adrift in the relegation places.

Regardless of our individual views on who should be held accountable for the position we find ourselves in, the AVST wishes to remind those involved at all levels of the club that their first duty is to our loyal supporters. To provide them with a team they can be proud of and to show the ambition that a club of our stature deserves. 

Villa Park before Aston Villa v Everton

Villa Park

For two weeks now there have been stories leaking out of Villa Park, seemingly from both the manager and the club, and the AVST demand that this is brought to an end. Pantomime season does not start for another two months.

It seems there is a clear decision to be made and this should be at the forefront of the minds of our board. Do they believe Tim Sherwood is the man to take us forwards and do they believe it is appropriate for him to do so? If the answer is yes to both, then they need to publicly back their man and ensure that everyone starts pulling in the same direction to get us out of the mess we find ourselves in again.

If not, then this cannot be allowed to fester. An immediate change needs to be made in order that a replacement manager can have the maximum amount of time to arrest our slump.

We have had enough of the infighting. It is time for the club to take decisive action, one way or another.

AVST

Edited by Barney_avfc

Â