Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW7

Chewie

People may have just simply done it the way they've been doing it the last two times without having read how you want it done now...

Next time, don't **** change the format 3 weeks in

;)

Who the hell goes into a thread and doesn't read the line which says -- ** If posting a prediction, please read this first ** -- :(?

To be fair, it was either change the formatting or axe the whole thing. I have no idea how Rodders had the patience to input everything last year.

Anyway, we seem to be on track now, the PasteBin idea worked like a charm bar reminding people to update the URL ;)

• Like 1

having a very quiet job helped a lot :D most of the time I had at least a couple of shifts where my work was equal parts off topic browsing / sorting out the predictions. Unfortunately I made a career decision to acquire more responsibility ;)

having a very quiet job helped a lot :D most of the time I had at least a couple of shifts where my work was equal parts off topic browsing / sorting out the predictions. Unfortunately I made a career decision to acquire more responsibility ;)

Fair play mate, all the best with career responsibility :)

:excl:Any more predictions for this week people? Entry closes at 11:30am BST - not that any of you **** will read this :P:excl:

av1
Spurs 0-2 ManCity
Leicester 2-1 Arsenal
Liverpool 1-2 Villa
ManUtd 3-0 Sunderland
Southampton 2-0 Swansea
Stoke 1-1 Bournemouth
WestHam 2-0 Norwich
Newcastle 0-1 Chelsea
Watford 1-1 Palace
WestBrom 1-1 Everton

http://pastebin.com/ABzXyQdr

Hey man, do you want me to merge your previous 'Lawro predictions' predictions into your own? Or keep them as separate standings in the table?

Edited by Chewie

av1
Spurs 0-2 ManCity
Leicester 2-1 Arsenal
Liverpool 1-2 Villa
ManUtd 3-0 Sunderland
Southampton 2-0 Swansea
Stoke 1-1 Bournemouth
WestHam 2-0 Norwich
Newcastle 0-1 Chelsea
Watford 1-1 Palace
WestBrom 1-1 Everton

Hey man, do you want me to merge your previous 'Lawro predictions' predictions into your own? Or keep them as separate standings in the table?

lawro predictions? I don't follow.

Edited by av1

av1
Spurs 0-2 ManCity
Leicester 2-1 Arsenal
Liverpool 1-2 Villa
ManUtd 3-0 Sunderland
Southampton 2-0 Swansea
Stoke 1-1 Bournemouth
WestHam 2-0 Norwich
Newcastle 0-1 Chelsea
Watford 1-1 Palace
WestBrom 1-1 Everton

lawro predictions? I don't follow.

Sorry mate, I got you confused with Villa89, nothing to see here :)

For my predictions I just copied and pasted a previous post and tweaked the scores . That probably means the pastebin link on mine  is useless. 

You're right, it is useless, and i can't copy your score because the formatting in the VT post is messed up.

Trying not come across as an absolute jobsworth here, but why would you copy the previous posters prediction when since the start and in every thread I have always said "Do not copy from the previous post, always use mine"? That actually does explain why your prediction is one I have noted that i always have to manually enter (amongst many others to be fair).

You'll need follow the instructions in the original post and put a correct pastebin link to your prediction. I feel like i am banging my head into a brick wall here and to be perfectly frank, if people can't be bothered to follow an extremely simple set of instructions then I can't be bothered to manually input their scores into the spreadsheet to work this all out.

Edited by Chewie

edit: that didnt work. going to try again!

It was perfect!

it came up with all the numbers though? anyway, done it again sorry^^

It was almost perfect, then :) (surprisingly the editor stripped the Pastebin numbering during copy - i didn't know it would do this), but your edited version is even perfect-er, down to the letter, so i appreciate you taking the time to edit it to get it absolutely right.

For the record, the reason i asked for the Pastebin link in the VT post is because if the copy + paste from VT didn't work, i could be 100% sure that the extra click into the Pastebin would allow me to copy + paste without any issues at all due to Pastebin not applying any formatting on its own site.

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 1

I hope it's fine! Did it on my mobile as can't use my laptop right now. Sorry if it's wrong.

VT post is messed up, but the Pastebin link is included and works as always. So all absolutely fine and no reason to try and edit etc ;)

I hope it's fine! Did it on my mobile as can't use my laptop right now. Sorry if it's wrong.

VT post is messed up, but the Pastebin link is included and works as always. So all absolutely fine and no reason to try and edit etc [emoji6]

Thank you! I'll make sure to use my laptop next time!

VT post is messed up, but the Pastebin link is included and works as always. So all absolutely fine and no reason to try and edit etc emoji6.png

Thank you! I'll make sure to use my laptop next time!

No need, as long as the Pastebin link is there and correct I don't much mind how it looks in VT. In fact, the only reason i asked people to paste the prediction back into VT was so that it is visible to all without needing to click through to Pastebin. It also prevents me from accidentally skipping over a post due to just a single line URL... my vision isn't what it once was despite laser eyes :P

Â