NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

If Winston, Funchess and Gano combine for 80 plus points tonight I'm going to be well miffed. 

Ignoring Funchess, in our league i dont think thats too difficult, i mean your QB and Kicker got 75 points, mine got 95.....

Edited by zak

29 minutes ago, zak said:

Ignoring Funchess, in our league i dont think thats too difficult, i mean your QB and Kicker got 75 points, mine got 95.....

And I take no comfort in Yahoo's projections because they've predicted me to finish 30-40 points lower than I have done in nearly every game.

It's very doable seeing as Dalton threw for 250 yards and only two TDs but was just shy of 70 points. Add into that we've got a non-existent secondary it looks like Winston should do alright. Gano's usually handy for about 10 or so too. 

Well lets open it up to everyone then.

Neither of us benefited from it (SBS didn't use Sims and I lost)

I'm uncomfortable with it being veto'd as SBS is 100% losing out and the punishment is all on him.

Edited by StefanAVFC

How is it collusion? Ultimately only one person can win this league. We both got something out of it, exactly like any other trade. It's not like I just traded him Julio Jones for Charles Sims and the trade was very fair IMO.

It would only be collusion if my only aim of playing this year was to help Stefan win.

Edited by sexbelowsound

4 minutes ago, zak said:

Sims has just gone to IR?!

Yep.

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

It would only be collusion if my only aim of playing this year was to help Stefan win.

I'd agree with this too.

I'll drop him.

Basically I'll explain the situation, then please decide if it broke any rules.

I was in bye week hell. SBS had no RB depth past his starters. He wasn't starting Enunwa this week so I asked if he'd be open to the switch for one week. He agreed. He won his matchup without using Sims and i lost using Enunwa.

Now we're trading back. If the trade is vetoed, I gain 100% and won't be punished for my part in the trade.

If the trade goes through, he gets his player back and I will cut Sims.

There it is, please discuss whether what we did was against any rules.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'll drop him.

Basically I'll explain the situation, then please decide if it broke any rules.

I was in bye week hell. SBS had no RB depth past his starters. He wasn't starting Enunwa this week so I asked if he'd be open to the switch for one week. He agreed. He won his matchup without using Sims and i lost using Enunwa.

Now we're trading back. If the trade is vetoed, I gain 100% and won't be punished for my part in the trade.

If the trade goes through, he gets his player back and I will cut Sims.

There it is, please discuss whether what we did was against any rules.

I think trading 1 week just to help out another person is definitely collusion. What happens if one of you makes playoff and the other doesnt, will you lend players then?

1 minute ago, zak said:

I think trading 1 week just to help out another person is definitely collusion. What happens if one of you makes playoff and the other doesnt, will you lend players then?

You've misunderstood. It helped both of us out, just like a normal trade.

Just now, zak said:

I think trading 1 week just to help out another person is definitely collusion.

I'd agree if only one person was getting a benefit. But he said he needed RB depth so I offered up what should have been an RB1/2 with Martin out.

What happens if one of you makes playoff and the other doesnt, will you lend players then?

Well it wouldn't happen for one and that situation is totally different to now, considering we both had a game and had interest in the trade.