NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

1 minute ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Did you not see they've got rid of the probable tags now? Now questionable will include people who last year would have qualified for probable or questionable.

Ah I knew they'd got rid of a tag but I thought they got rid of doubtful.

That makes more sense. Was worried about Golden Tate :D

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I don't want to be that guy but does Teddy going down actually impact the Vikings all that much? He's a middling tier QB, much like Bradford.

Nah I don't think so. I don't think he was as good as Bradford last season, who was quietly pretty decent I thought.

Yahoo talking crap about how my team is terrible.

Filthy Fellas got saddled with a late draft position (eighth overall) and didn't respond. The poor draft slot will have to serve as the excuse as to why they are projected to land in 13th place in villatalk League with a record of 4-10-0 (3,427 points). They went after guys who can tote the rock with their early picks, using three of their first five picks to scoop up RBs David Johnson (first round), Jamaal Charles (second round), and Rashad Jennings (fifth round). If these players can play up to expectations, Filthy Fellas can have some success. They are the best group of RBs in the league.

With Cooks, Jackson and Greg Olsen? Yeah terrible draft :huh:

I'm probably gonna regret not taking Palmer in favour of Carr, but that's just about the only thing I regret. Maybe not cuffing Charles with Ware as well, who was taken the pick before I was on the clock. -_-

Edited by abdomlahor