What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Another 80s track written by a drummer: Don Henley - The Boys of Summer

I think Phil Collins, Neil Peart, and Don Henley combined '80s output has maybe 5 or 6 bad tracks in it.

into

Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

Rusko Essential mix from radio 1. Anyone else like Dubstep or Dnb on VT?

Surprisingly, me. I went to see Caspa & Rusko at Custard factory a few months ago. Also saw Benga & Coki there 3 or so weeks ago. I love fabriclive 37! I have Benga's essential mix from Radio one on at the mo.

Surprisingly, me. I went to see Caspa & Rusko at Custard factory a few weeks ago. I love fabriclive 37. I have Benga's essential mix from Radio one on at the mo.

Yer i have that as well, you got hold of Rusko's? Saw Benga in Shef this year and thought he laid some mint tunes down. Dubstep scene is pretty healthy at the moment which is all good imo.

Nah mate haven't got Rusko's, any good? Coki is good live, if you ever get chance pop down to see. Of course the tune of the evening was Night, everyone seemed to come out of nowhere for that and packed out the floor! Yea my mates got me into dubstep about a year ago, keep listening to Fabriclive 37 its mint! Caspa and rusko are playing custard factory tomorrow night I think...but its £35! I saw them for a tenner when I saw them!

Â