What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

/me drucnkenly giggles awhield airfdrumming tpo Kidderminster's onw John Bobjnhamd's mastreful in-trhe-grooove-druming

"oH to tsail away to sandyl aknndfld

O ho tho touvh th drewam tha t handes isndie and never seen yeahd!"

Bymnmnmm bunggmmgj and bughkjlkljkljsdklfjsdfklsdjfkldsjfkldsfjsdklfjsdklfjsdklfjsdklfuiih

brand new - the quiet things that no one ever knows

into sic transit gloria, glory fades.

bloody love that album,it's bostin

deja entendou is one of the most underated albums ever. its weird because they dont seem to have that big a fan base over here, but lots of people i know own the album, but dont really talk about it cus they think no one else has it.

the videos to sic transit and quiet things are amazing also.

very underated bands

brand new - the quiet things that no one ever knows

into sic transit gloria, glory fades.

bloody love that album,it's bostin

deja entendou is one of the most underated albums ever. its weird because they dont seem to have that big a fan base over here, but lots of people i know own the album, but dont really talk about it cus they think no one else has it.

the videos to sic transit and quiet things are amazing also.

very underated bands

I saw them at Birmingham academy last Feb than again at Give it a name festival in err April at Birmingham NIA..both times were amazing although at Give it a name festival they only played music off TDAGARIM...which was dissapointing

But apparantly they played a secret show on the second stage due to a band dropping out.

Jesse Lacey is genius, I love Brand New, their lyrics are amazing

So have another drink and drive yourself home, I hope there's ice on all the roads, I hope you think of me when you forget your seatbelt and again when your head goes through the windshield. Is that what you call a getaway? Tell me what you got away with, 'cos I've seen more spine in jellyfish, and seen more guts in 11 year old kids.

Quality.

Â