1. 1. What is your favourite "Stupid" Comedy

• Airplane
    • Airplane 2
    • Top Secret
    • Police Squad
    • Naked Gun
    • Naked Gun 2
    • Naked Gun 33 1/3

Watched Airplane on TV the other day , still a great film , but not as funny as I remember it being ..then last night Top Secret was on which has a similar line in comedy ...and of course there is Police Squad / Naked Gun ...

So as I haven't made a poll for a while

What is your favourite "Stupid" Comedy ?

WHERE IS SPACEBALLS?

:shock: you'll be asking for Blazing saddles next !!!

....and, on the subject of silly Westerns, I see you've missed out "The Three Amigos" too...

DO'H!

Naked Gun in the absense of any Monty Python films. :P

The man was asking for stupid comedies. Now Monty Python may be silly, certainly, but never stupid :winkold:

Not really my favourite genre this, but someone mentioned Three Amigos and I have to admit that Chevy Chase and Steve Martin have made me giggle a couple of times.

Anchorman. (I'm in a glass cage of emotion. I immediately regret this decision. What's that Baxter, you know I dont speak Spanish! Sex Panther: 80% of the time, it works every time! It smells like bigfoots dick! etc etc)

Not even on the poll! :(

Tony you suck! ;)

Anchorman. (I'm in a glass cage of emotion. I immediately regret this decision. What's that Baxter, you know I dont speak Spanish! Sex Panther: 80% of the time, it works every time! It smells like bigfoots dick! etc etc)

Not even on the poll! :(

Tony you suck! ;)

Anchorman and Airplane are 2 of my favourite films ever. absolutely brilliant both of them. The number of quotes from Anchorman I could recite isnt healthy...

Â