Bowyer vs Dyer: the important question.

The_Rev

If they hadnt been split up, who would have won.  

54 members have voted

1. 1. If they hadnt been split up, who would have won.

• Bowyer (by knockout)
    • Bowyer (on points)
    • Dyer (by knockout)
    • Dyer (on points)

Not will they be banned during the semi, or what punishment will the FA dish out, but if the fight hadnt been split, who would have won?

Bowyer seems a few brain cells short of a windowlicker, and as Roger Alan Wade once sang "If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough".

I think had Barry not got involved Dyer would have been picking his teeth up off the pitch.

Was wondering why Shearah was so supportive of Bowyer instead of with both? Going to be some coach, that chump.

Couldn't have happened to a better club. Ok, could've happened to Chelsea so I'd stop having to watch that sinical grin from Abromovich.

Still...laughing my arse off, what a joke. Just saw the highlite's on VillaWorld (I know).

and now for the positive- Vass and Angel are back!

I'd take Dyer, if he could survive the first two rounds. That's where Dyer's tone and fitness comes in. Reminds me of Marvelous Marvin Hagler v Thomas Hitman Hearns. My top three fights of all time. That first round was my favorite boxing round of all time. Damn, what a bout.

I dissagree, NobbsGone, it seems as if Bowyer's wacked-mentality/scare-tactic would prevail...but my money's on at the end of the day Dyer wears Bowyers arse out (and in more ways than one :wink: ).

Â