Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Right, a few old ones from the facebook gallery....

Bloody hell, 5 years ago. I look so youthful! This one might be drug fuelled mind, I was going through a phase! Edit - It can't be 5 years ago, that would make Katie 14! I think 3 years is more accurate!

oldiesp9.jpg

Me and my mate Baker, the dirty nose. Think 8am, we'd just been the shop to buy another bottle of Vodka!

builderch6.jpg

This one was taken at my dads pub, when we had it. RIP the Gough Arms....

lastyearpj5.jpg

And finally, this one is a wee bit more recent. Taken the night we got ourselves barred from Llyods. (long story)

lloydstu0.jpg

Bloody hell, 5 years ago. I look so youthful! This one might be drug fuelled mind, I was going through a phase! Edit - It can't be 5 years ago, that would make Katie 14! I think 3 years is more accurate!

oldiesp9.jpg

**** hell - have The Cro-Mags reformed???

oldiesp9.jpg

**** hell - have The Cro-Mags reformed???

I swear the right 2nd from the right was in the original The Hills Have Eyes!!

The%20Hills%20Have%20Eyes.jpg

The gaffer who had it before us died shortly after we took over the place, Cancer I think. Can't remember his name now but he was a good bloke, if a bit of a wind up! You might know who I'm on about.

To be honest, the pub was in a right state when we took it over. We got it back into shape and barred a hell of a lot of the scum who were frequenting the place. We simply couldn't make enough money off of the lunchtime trade, shame.

The gaffer who had it before us died shortly after we took over the place, Cancer I think. Can't remember his name now but he was a good bloke, if a bit of a wind up! You might know who I'm on about.

To be honest, the pub was in a right state when we took it over. We got it back into shape and barred a hell of a lot of the scum who were frequenting the place. We simply couldn't make enough money off of the lunchtime trade, shame.

Nah, I enjoyed the ruff and tumble of the Gough after work on Fridays, much better then swanning about down the Mailbox like a fanny, let me tell you.

Fair enough. I don't know what it was like when you went in there Trimmy, but we had all the scag heads from the mission and the dealers had moved in sensing blood. My old man isn't the sort of bloke you **** with though to be fair, so we managed to sort the place out.

I wonder, do you remember Keith? Big black guy, mad as a box of frogs?

Fair enough. I don't know what it was like when you went in there Trimmy, but we had all the scag heads from the mission and the dealers had moved in sensing blood. My old man isn't the sort of bloke you **** with though to be fair, so we managed to sort the place out.

I wonder, do you remember Keith? Big black guy, mad as a box of frogs?

Nah, I never knew any of the gaffers, I worked next door for 3 years, and for 18 months of that it was closed I think.

It would've been about 6 or 7 years ago I think...

Cool Trim, yeah it probably changed a fair old bit in those proceeding 5 or 6 years. The whole area has. In many respects for the better (well, it couldn't have got any worse on Lee Bank!) but the pub trade round there has died on it's arse since all the factories disappeared.

Â