Week 13 - Thanksgiving

packoman

Nah.

My NFL supporting history is a bit random really.

I got into NFL when I was in my 1st year at uni and never really picked a team, just watched whatever game was on in the bar at 6 o clock. But the Chiefs were the first team I ever watched so I kinda liked them. Then I went to the States and lived in New England so that put me off the Pats and I still wasn't any closer to picking a team.

My dad's been a Seahawks fan for years and he kept bombarding me with texts about Russell in pre-season last year so I started watching them and enjoyed it.

I don't like Peyton either.

I actually lied come to think about it. The first game I watched was the the Colts/Aints Owl and I took an irrational hatred for Peyton for some reason :D

And I didn't think picking a team based on a SB was the best idea.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I don't like Peyton either.

I don't think anyone can doubt his greatness, but I feel the same. There was a total clearing in the woods Colts fan I went to college with which doesn't help. I think the league's love affair with him annoys me to. Giving him a Super Bowl MVP for being poor is pretty stupid.

So lads. Just got in from work. Turned on as Briton injured. Got a few more out I believe? 21-14. We in it or Chiefs better?

We in it, but barely. D is totally banged up and struggling

Owing to my choice of dinner this evening I am UNBELIEVABLY flatulent at the moment. I thought you'd all want to know that. It's not pleasant.

Just checked the Broncos messageboard, it's very reminiscent of our own dear On topic :)

People calling Peytons head. He's set the franchise record for season TDs with 4.5 games to go. Utter loons

Â