Aston Villa weekly - 3 hour TV show in LA?

The_Rev

Just stumbled upon this, a regional network in Los Angeles has reached some kind of agreement to show the Villa for three hours a week on their channel.  Half of this seems to be a tape delayed showing of the game, the rest is interviews and other behind the scenes stuff.  Dunno what to make of it, but it might be interesting if it can be streamed somehow. 

(link)

• Like 1

Good work The_Rev       -  Take a bow son, take a bow.

This relationship will help us reach millions of homes across America, which will not only provide existing fans with another platform to keep up to speed with events at Villa Park, but also allows us an opportunity to introduce Aston Villa to an entirely new audience.

That is surely the key overall point from this welcome & applaudable initiative.

They have been showing something very similar on Eurosport here in Aust for more than a year now. It varies a bit but it's usually an edited replay of the previous match then another show later in the week with interviews, behind the scenes stories and replay or highlights of matches from the vault - usually a classic encounters type of thing for whoever we play next.

It pretty much consists of all the content on AVTV. Over the off season they showed all the interviews with new signings, pre-season matches etc. It's pretty good and I don't think any other club has anything similar on the pay tv.

They have been showing something very similar on Eurosport here in Aust for more than a year now. It varies a bit but it's usually an edited replay of the previous match then another show later in the week with interviews, behind the scenes stories and replay or highlights of matches from the vault - usually a classic encounters type of thing for whoever we play next.

It pretty much consists of all the content on AVTV. Over the off season they showed all the interviews with new signings, pre-season matches etc. It's pretty good and I don't think any other club has anything similar on the pay tv.

I think I've seen Barcelona. Liverpool, and Man Yoo's TV shows on Eurosport as well. 

Â