Clark & Delph in whoscored.com team of the week

Villastine

young English central midfielder, played great at the weekend, really pushed on and improved as a footballer this season finally looking like he'll fulfil his potential as a future star and surely on the brink of an England call up...

yeah the papers were full of guff over ravel Morrison today

not sure what delph has to do to get noticed (other than the obvious answer of sitting on man citys bench) even the lambert interview asking for him to be called up last week got swept under the carpet by SSN

Who would have imagined last year that any member of our defense, let alone Ciaran Clark, would be making a Team of the Week? I certainly wouldn't have. Credit where it is due. Big improvement over last year. Delph too!

2 players in the team of the week following an average (at best) performance away to Hull, yet a week earlier none of our players made the team of the week following our 3-2 victory over Manchester City!

• Like 2

Really really impressed with Delph this season.  Super and building on last season really well

If he adds goals he will be some player,  the finished midfielder if he does that.  Manure may see him as the scholes replacement but why they'd think he'd want to join a  team on the decline I'm not sure!

• Like 1

goals is definitely the next part to add to his game. not unrealistic but he could get 5-8 this season if was to keep his composure better in the box.

think once breaks his duck they could flow regularly

Edited by Zatman

I'm guessing they are in because we had a lot of the ball as Hull sat back and let us just pass around?

Not taking anything away from the two players who have indeed been good!

Us having all the ball wouldn't make Clark look particularly good, maybe Delph. Clark had most clearances according to that and did generally look very good defensively.

Â