The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

You'll never beat the first man!

You'll never beat the first man!

:lol:

For Petrov we should use the old Agbonlahor tune, the tune Spurs sang for Berbatov:

''Stil-i-yan Petrov, Stil-i-yan Petrov...

right then bear with me on this one and make any changes as this is just off the top of my head for Mr Petrov

To the tune of My Way

And our, player of the year

For the claret and blue, he is Bulgarian

He’ll shoot, get that ball clear

Dominate midfield, that much were certain

And once from the halfway line

He put it in, it was unheard of

And more much more than this

Stiliyan peeeeeetrrooooov

right then bear with me on this one and make any changes as this is just off the top of my head for Mr Petrov

To the tune of My Way

:D

That's a very good song, You'd have to speed the tune up slightly when you sing it though compared to the original imo.

To the tune of My Way

That's a very good song, You'd have to speed the tune up slightly when you sing it though compared to the original imo.

Just a question for you Stretford, why don't you sing Berbatov's name? When you play you sing about every player virtually except him. Is it that you don't like him or what? :lol:

To the tune of My Way

Just a question for you Stretford, why don't you sing Berbatov's name? When you play you sing about every player virtually except him. Is it that you don't like him or what? :lol:

We have a couple of Berbasongs, but they seemed to dissapear half-way through the season. We started off just singing "Dimitar Berbatov" to the tune of some George Harrison song, and then later "Dim-i-tar Ber-ba-tov, one look at City and he said **** off" (Jesus Christ Superstar, sped up).

Not sure why people started singing them less and less all the time though. Probably because Berbatov doesn't bloody do anything! :shock:

It's hard to sing songs during a game about a player who spends the majority of the 90 minutes standing around moving about as often as a mannequin.

To the tune of My Way

We have a couple of Berbasongs, but they seemed to dissapear half-way through the season. We started off just singing "Dimitar Berbatov" to the tune of some George Harrison song, and then later "Dim-i-tar Ber-ba-tov, one look at City and he said **** off" (Jesus Christ Superstar, sped up).

Not sure why people started singing them less and less all the time though. Probably because Berbatov doesn't bloody do anything! :shock:

It's hard to sing songs during a game about a player who spends the majority of the 90 minutes standing around moving about as often as a mannequin.

:lol: I just wondered thats all, like i say i watch your games on tv and you hear nearly everyone's name and as he's a striker you'd expect to hear his name aswell.

The team i play for my team mates call me 'Berba' because they say i play like him the way i run, my touch etc, and i prefer to say it's a languid style rather than lazy :lol:

Ripping off Jesus Christ super star (like has been stated above that the mancs did for Berbatov) would be ideal for Stan.

Stil-yian, Pet-rov,

He came to the Villa from up above.

Stil-yian, Pet-rov,

He was shit to start now we can't get enough.

Followed by:

Aston Villa's Stilyian Petrov

Ripping off Jesus Christ super star (like has been stated above that the mancs did for Berbatov) would be ideal for Stan.

Stil-yian, Pet-rov,

Stil-yian, Pet-rov,

Followed by:

How does that actually go? Typing Jesus Christ Superstar into Youtube and it brings a right load of shit up.

Stil-yian, Pet-rov,

Stil-yian, Pet-rov,

Followed by:

How does that actually go? Typing Jesus Christ Superstar into Youtube and it brings a right load of shit up.

Well I am at work at the moment so can't get to You Tube to provide a taster. You must know how that goes for sure, its a well known musical.

The second part "Aston Villa's Stilyian Petrov" is the same as "Martin O'Neills Claret and Blue army"

for our king!

There was a man,

Signed from AC Milan,

Who wore, our number 5.

He hailed from Denmark,

To be loved at Villa Park,

For wearing that same number 5.

Evans and McGrath, with Laursen too,

No finer Centre Halfs have worn Claret and Blue,

Our beloved, number 5's.

Stil-yian, Pet-rov,

Stil-yian, Pet-rov,

Followed by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YPDXmEsQtQ

thats it starts at 1 min 42 or so

united used to sing it for david may "david may, superstar, got more mdeals than shearer"

real song is "jesus christ, superstar, who do you really think you are?"

To the tune of My Way

ha cheers well Ive had a very unproductive day of filling in applications forms and ive just uploaded to youtube a quick rendition of this chant warning its poorly sung n played but you get the jist so be nice ha

Â