Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

It's brilliant how fans work....

Newcastle and West Ham go out and buy players - surely they must be buying too rash and too soon! Villa will end up with the best ones

Villa rumored with Jason Koumas - I wonder if his reputation on here got a little bit higher than it would be if he was linked with Birmingham or Derby

Villa linked with a troublesome NRC - surely MON will cure him just like he will cure Carew's scoring and settling problems

:)

Who have newcastle and west ham signed?

and who said anything about Carew being our Goalscorer? From the day he joined i've known what to expect from him, a glut of goals is not what Carew's reknowned for.

What's Carew settling in also got to do with it?

To say Carew is one of your fellow country men, you don't half bitch about him. I'm bloody proud to have big John Carew at our club and i honestly believe he's settled.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olof Mellberg needs to chill down and play the ball short instead of hoofing it up the field, we lose the ball 90% of the time. A simple pass to one of the backs is easy, and it generates attacks not a counter against.

Posted one of his messages off another forum yesterday , he claims to work in offices of football agent company. He said Parker and Barton will go to where he said ,now got Bramble right just maybe he is talking sense .

i again all Aston Villa fans, i like to come on theses boards to prove that I'm right about the transfers that are being made behind closed doors.

First i said about 10 days ago that Parker would leave Newcastle and go to west ham for 7mil, and that bramble had turned down Birmingham for another club and yesterday i said that Birmingham have a offer in for viduka, hope you all believe me now.

People are asking why post these as a football fan i also like to know who my teams after and know the feeling not knowing.

Reo Coker is set for villa but this Parker deal has to be done first, hes already met Martin O'Neil and is looking forward to joining you.

Today in the office your name villa and spurs were popping up every 15mins you are trying to get some one in from France, the agent of the player in France also manges John Carew.

That's all i know about villa but when things come into the office(which they do daily) ill let you know .

Name one player of note we have been beaten to recently? And I dont mean crap that some rag has spewed out but actual facts.

The transfer I told you about, Ashley Young, for instance. Spurs and West Ham as well as a few others were interested and we won. Why? Take your pick of reasons. West Ham offered more money and Spurs offered European football but he still chose Villa. There's your precedent.

Will all players choose us? No. No club could expect that. Not even Man Utd. So what?

Also, I'm not aware of any player choosing the number of fans in the stadium as any incentive to join a club. Thats ridiculous. They do whats best for their careers and families and thats it.

Nobody Maz, anyone MON has wanted as long as they've been for sale we've signed them.

That Parnaby story was Small Heath Bollox, they did it for a whole when they first came up, claiming every signing they brought in had been a villa target.

It's brilliant how fans work....

Newcastle and West Ham go out and buy players - surely they must be buying too rash and too soon! Villa will end up with the best ones

Villa rumored with Jason Koumas - I wonder if his reputation on here got a little bit higher than it would be if he was linked with Birmingham or Derby

Villa linked with a troublesome NRC - surely MON will cure him just like he will cure Carew's scoring and settling problems

:)

Who have newcastle and west ham signed?

and who said anything about Carew being our Goalscorer? From the day he joined i've known what to expect from him, a glut of goals is not what Carew's reknowned for.

What's Carew settling in also got to do with it?

To say Carew is one of your fellow country men, you don't half bitch about him. I'm bloody proud to have big John Carew at our club and i honestly believe he's settled.

I was kidding dude, hence the smiley. I adore Carew

Today in the office your name villa and spurs were popping up every 15mins you are trying to get some one in from France, the agent of the player in France also manges John Carew.

Anybody know who Carew's agent is or who we could be interested in?

we should show intrest in morton gamst pederson he is class and probaly wont be to pricey MON could shock us with pederson

You'll probably get shouted at for calling him the wrong name now mate :)

Anybody know who Carew's agent is or who we could be interested in?

could it be the same as fred. must be mates with the lyon connection.

Name one player of note we have been beaten to recently? And I dont mean crap that some rag has spewed out but actual facts.

The transfer I told you about, Ashley Young, for instance. Spurs and West Ham as well as a few others were interested and we won. Why? Take your pick of reasons. West Ham offered more money and Spurs offered European football but he still chose Villa. There's your precedent.

Will all players choose us? No. No club could expect that. Not even Man Utd. So what?

Also, I'm not aware of any player choosing the number of fans in the stadium as any incentive to join a club. Thats ridiculous. They do whats best for their careers and families and thats it.

Ashley Young joined us because Aidie Boothroyd advised him to because he was a young player, i somehow don't think the likes of Parker and Barton will need advise from their current managers

No one has said we will miss out on all players, but people like me are responding to people who seem to think its absurd that a player would choose Newcastle or West Ham over us.

We are all competing for players, we have our plus points but so do the other two clubs.

Martin O'Neill has a big reputation, as does Sam Allardyce

If i was a professional footballer with no ties to Aston Villa, i personally would probably join Newcastle as it all stands now

The opportunity to play alongside the likes of Owen, and the opportunity to play in front of 52,000 soon to be 60, every week would be a big factor, as it is too many players who comment on how great it is too play on such a big stage as St James's Park.

Also some players would consider West Ham, the chance to live in London as a plus point, but the fact West Ham are prepared to offer the likes of 60 grand + out to players is another bonus.

The opportunity to play under Martin O'Neill and to train in top quality facilities would also draw me towards Villa

Each team has there deluded fans, as we saw with that West Ham fan the other day, but there is not a big enough gap between us, Newcastle and West Ham, to think we should have some divine right to sign the likes of Barton if we want him.

Paitents is a word which shall be treated slowly with care. The longer you wait, the better your reward
Erm, patience.

Oh, I dunno. I think patients should be treated with care, maybe even slowly too.

I think his agent is the Norwegian Per A. Flod. I don't think he has any clients in France.

i just had a look on google, hoping for some list of players this guy might represent but i can't find much.

lol yeah, i was trying to look but couldnt find much