Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

So we think MON has lost his marbles then do we? That was quick.

Honest to Christ...... Titus Bramble :roll:

Didnt you write that Bramble isnt coming to Villa? It looked like if you were certain about this...not that sure anymore? :winkold:

No he didn't, I believe it was Bully.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ajax midfielder Wesley Sneijder has revealed he is on the verge of a switch to Spanish giants Valencia.

The Netherlands international, who ended the regular Eredivisie season with an impressive haul of 17 goals, is set to seal a move to the Mestalla sometime in the next few days.

However, the 22-year-old stressed his immediate focus is on Ajax's Champions League qualification play-off encounter with AZ Alkmaar, with the first leg taking place at the DSB Stadion on the weekend.

"I think the transfer will go through in two or three days time," Sneijder told AD Sportwereld. "But it's not up to me. I'll be told when it's done."

"The games with Ajax against AZ are now the most important thing. I want to concentrate all my efforts on that."

Valencia currently lie fourth in Spain's Primera Liga, four points behind leaders Real Madrid with four games of the season remaining.

link

That game has come and gone, and those few days have passed. He probably will sign for them, but that article is old news, as Ajax beat AZ last week.

Ajax midfielder Wesley Sneijder has revealed he is on the verge of a switch to Spanish giants Valencia.

The Netherlands international, who ended the regular Eredivisie season with an impressive haul of 17 goals, is set to seal a move to the Mestalla sometime in the next few days.

However, the 22-year-old stressed his immediate focus is on Ajax's Champions League qualification play-off encounter with AZ Alkmaar, with the first leg taking place at the DSB Stadion on the weekend.

"I think the transfer will go through in two or three days time," Sneijder told AD Sportwereld. "But it's not up to me. I'll be told when it's done."

"The games with Ajax against AZ are now the most important thing. I want to concentrate all my efforts on that."

Valencia currently lie fourth in Spain's Primera Liga, four points behind leaders Real Madrid with four games of the season remaining.

link

That game has come and gone, and those few days have passed. He probably will sign for them, but that article is old news, as Ajax beat AZ last week.

Dream on ! Saviola will not come here he,l go to someone whos playing in the champs league or UEFA cup !

He defo wont be coming here

Did a number fans on this board say that about MON? If I asked you the question this time last year in regards to John Carew playing for us, what would your answer have been?

Funny enough i thought he would come here as he couldnt get off the bench at Lyon !

I never thought he wouldnt but im damn sure saviola wont be coming here!

And whoever doesnt rate W schneider must be watching a completely diff game

In front of my very eyes MO'N said he thought that Saviola's star had faded, we would only sign him if he was an absolute bargain, in terms of wages and fee if there is one.

link

i know, but he says this afterwards "But it's not up to me. I'll be told when it's done."

which suggests it's nearly done, he's just waiting for Valencia to finalise it, and they may be waiting until the season ends?

The Sneijder Valencia link is an interesting one because he seems set for a move there but their coach flores isnt so sure as seen in this report.

interesting, maybe we do have a chance,

If O'Neill was interested i think he would be bidding the asking price by now, as he won't want to miss out, and i'm sure he wouldn't mind spending that amount of money on him, considering what he splashed out on Young.

que the 'if he's not good enough for Valencia, why is he good enough for us' comments :lol:

Sorry, but there were two words I didn't think I would ever seen mentioned in connection with the new 'Bright Future' Villa - and they come as no suprise as being;

Titus and Bramble.

It is not even funny.

If MON payed about 9mill for young then he might as well pay 10 mill for sneijder as sneijder is easily worth more than that.Flores doesn't seem to keen on signing him so nows the time for MON to move in and hijack the transfer.If he misses out then maybe we can go for van der vaart.

Sorry, but there were two words I didn't think I would ever seen mentioned in connection with the new 'Bright Future' Villa - and they come as no suprise as being;

Titus and Bramble.

It is not even funny.

Chill out it is some loser making stuff up, there is no connection between us and him on any football forum or news site, its a non-starter. Some random person on the wind-up that's all, laughing at all the people panicking and going mad about it.

If MON payed about 9mill for young then he might as well pay 10 mill for sneijder as sneijder is easily worth more than that.Flores doesn't seem to keen on signing him so nows the time for MON to move in and hijack the transfer.If he misses out then maybe we can go for van der vaart.

Exactly, bid 11mil and it might scare Valencia off! :D

Dream on ! Saviola will not come here he,l go to someone whos playing in the champs league or UEFA cup !

He defo wont be coming here

Did a number fans on this board say that about MON? If I asked you the question this time last year in regards to John Carew playing for us, what would your answer have been?

Funny enough i thought he would come here as he couldnt get off the bench at Lyon !

I never thought he wouldnt but im damn sure saviola wont be coming here!

And whoever doesnt rate W schneider must be watching a completely diff game

Fair comment VillaFan. I think Villa might surprise us (I hope they do for the better)

Titus and Bramble.

It is not even funny.

I agree, I'd rather have Oynind Leonhardson back running our midfield!!!!