Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Oooooooo. Carew and Tevez. **** me. What a dream combo....

I'm going to go sit in a dark room with some tissue.

Both of them have links to the hulk.carew for his size,teves for his facial features. :lol:

Hardly an image worthy of a wank.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be making a bid for Parker or Reo-Coker to replace McCann!

**Disclaimer** This is not saying we haven't, or that we might not thus not putting Villa down. But at this moment we only know West Am have and we havent

I really rate Parker if im honest.

I still believe Man Utd should have gone in for him when he went to Chelsea.

Would love to see him at VP.

and won't get stuck in either

disagree with that, whenever i've seen him he doesn't look like he'd shy away from a tackle.

I remember against chelsea he had some teeth knocked out and was still running around going for balls 100% committed.

I think parker is a good player and i think he would compliment barry well in the middle.

Scott Parker is way over rated. Very dirty midfield player prone to making reckless tackles, and won't get stuck in either.

So they are welcome to him.

Nonsense, he'd have sailed into our team last season, at his best he's excellent.

Sorry I didn't mean 'won't get stuck in', I just meant to say he was reckless.

I think there are better players than him TBH: Barton and Reo-Coker IMO are better players, even though I am not that enamoured with NRC.

West Ham made bid for Parker - Talksport

That clears the path for NRC to come here.Oh yeah,i forgot,he's waiting for arsenal. :lol: I seriously doubt arsenal will go back for him.Oh well,I prefer appiah.

NRC is already on the transfer list after West Am accepted his transfer request. So it doesn't matter about clearing a path, if that makes sense...

Breaking news on SSN:-

'West Ham make 8.5million bid for Newcastle captain Scott Parker.'

I know they have alot of money about them etc, but looks like they've received some money for NRC. Alot of money to just go out there and bid with, for a position where there captain has handed in a transfer request.

I think NRC is off, and he'll be out very very soon, is he on his way to Villa?!

I know they have alot of money about them etc, but looks like they've received some money for NRC. Alot of money to just go out there and bid with, for a position where there captain has handed in a transfer request.

I think NRC is off, and he'll be out very very soon, is he on his way to Villa?!

Reo-Coker is already off dude, he is on the transfer list.

West Am already have plenty of money from egg head, so i don't think this necessarily means they have had some in.

Scott Parker is a player I think would have done very well at Villa Park, I would take him over Nigel Reo-Coker (I think....)

Imagining Barry - Petrov - Parker - Young and it looks very good. West Ham showing that action speaks louder than words I guess

Also, how come everytime West Ham make a bid for someone, it finds itself on SSN?! They love the publicity dont they. Unless this deal is pretty much done, doesn't this just make the interest for Scott Parker more apparant, and thus more teams might bid?

Don't know why they leak their transfers, it doesn't benefit them in anyway, except letting their fans talk about potential signings etc.

Reo-Coker is already off dude, he is on the transfer list.

West Am already have plenty of money from egg head, so i don't think this necessarily means they have had some in.

Yeah, you're right. Hmmm. Ambitious. Will be interesting to see if Toon accept.

Would you go to West Ham? They have bid for a lot of players, and got none so far.

West Ham is a step down from Newcastle. SP may end up at Spurs. A very good player IMHO.

Unless this deal is pretty much done, doesn't this just make the interest for Scott Parker more apparant, and thus more teams might bid?

I think you have answered your own question there..

Well, heard aload of rumours about west ham looking at him and there it is. Hmmmm 8.5mil is a high 1st first! Its a 'no nonsense - john smith' bid that is... trying to scare other teams away. I think the Toons and Big Sam will take that bid and use it to bring in some of his own players. I doubt WHU will have any competition with a bid that high. I'd pay 7-8mil for him... no way would i pay over 8.5mil even though I said early in this thread that i'd like him at the villa