Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he will be Gavin. My pool supporting mate assures me that Bellamy will not be at Anfield next season. Whether he comes here or not is another thing, but he wont be there by all accounts :?

Read Celtic fans would rather loose Nakamura than Boruc, they think he is the balls and they watch him every week. Also that an Italian club was coming in for him.

N.R.C. for me, at the moment looks the most realistic, wonder about him having 1 good season and then f'in off, but I'd be happy with 7-8million,

He is England U21 Captin and being as Young started on the bench for them last time and we paid 9's, 8mil does sound reasonable

They said that about Golden Balls too when people saw he was one of the best strikers of the ball in the world

Yes but Nakamura is no Beckham.

so it looks like we're definitely getting a new keeper and it'll either be boruc or gordon.I guess that'll mean the end for taylor or sorenson.I can't imagine sorenson being willing to sit on the bench so maybe we should let both sorenson and taylor go and bring in wayne henderson in as cover for boruc or gordon.

so it looks like we're definitely getting a new keeper and it'll either be boruc or gordon.

What makes you say this? There has been nothing more solid on these rumours than any other, has there?

On Luis Fabiano, where has this come from? I saw the link a few days ago and it has come up again. Does it hold any water? I hope not, as he is useless.

13 goals in 29 games doesn't suggest that notion is valid. his record this year is nearly a 1 goal every two games ratio in both europe and in the spanish league and he's only 26.

actually looking at his career as a whole i stand correct. His record with Sevilla has been pretty poor though. around 15 in 50

Yeah it took him time to settle in europe after his brilliant spell with Sao paulo!!, but this year he seems to have clicked into gear, Kanoute get's all the praise in Seville but Fabiano has also played his part, this link came out of the blue last week and it seems to be growing, he's got caps for Brazil and he's a decent player for me, he can only get better.

so it looks like we're definitely getting a new keeper and it'll either be boruc or gordon.

What makes you say this? There has been nothing more solid on these rumours than any other, has there?

well its because we are getting linked with boruc and gordon which proves that we are searching for a new keeper and what MON wants he will get.I agree with you that this rumours aren't solid but usually they aren't anyway.

Is it just me or is anyone else thinking MO'N will probably pull a couple of names out the bag that no-one has mentioned?

Yeah, there might be one or two from the Defoe-NRC-Bellamy-Boruc etc pool of players that we're constantly being linked with, but I can't help but feel there might be a couple of surprises, whether they be big names or not.

And no, I don't mean literally big names like Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink :roll:

:lol:

Luis fabiano definitely fits the bill as "top class".This season he has been playing well.Sure he didn't perform for porto,but the league in brasil is different to the european leagues and it takes a while to adjust.The important thing is now he is doing well and is up for grabs if juande ramos leaves.The Premier League is more physical than the primera liga tho but he looked lively last night.

Is it just me or is anyone else thinking MO'N will probably pull a couple of names out the bag that no-one has mentioned?

Yeah, there might be one or two from the Defoe-NRC-Bellamy-Boruc etc pool of players that we're constantly being linked with, but I can't help but feel there might be a couple of surprises, whether they be big names or not.

And no, I don't mean literally big names like Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink :roll:

:lol:

i feel the same.I get the impression that he has some targets ready that will "blow us out of the water".