Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Liverplop want Taylor, thats that then.

Spurs and Liverplop want NRC as well, thats that as well!

Lucas Neill, Ashley Young? One was wanted by Liverpool the other by Spurs, neither went

Thats a stupid line of reasoning Jez

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was just going to mention Ashley Young.

Liverpool isn't everything, he would be part of a squad rotation, plus aren't they after some spanish winger? because we all know spanosh players do so well in the PL!

:winkold:

Liverplop want Taylor, thats that then.

Spurs and Liverplop want NRC as well, thats that as well!

Lucas Neill, Ashley Young? One was wanted by Liverpool the other by Spurs, neither went

Thats a stupid line of reasoning Jez

I know, i know.... Your probably right as well Ali ;)

Your probably right as well Ali ;)

Probably?

One bit of advice, get rid of your Spurs housemate, they are bad news. They only make you more depressed by 'Spurs this, spurs that talk'

:lol:

AVFC need to sign an England International quality midfielder such as Downing, Jenas, Dyer, or P Neville. Barry has got to go and he has to be replaced by one of those 4 superstars :winkold: Barry is just not good enough for the squad.

Regards

Smugface McClaren

Posts Deleted

No need for the personal attacks, Nick you're on a yellow again (3 months this time)!!!!!!!!!!

Tricella, there is no need to respond to such posts, they only serve to escalate the problem, if you object to something people have said PM a mod - its the easiest way for it to get dealt with (and how I discovered this was going on, someone else contacted me!)

Your probably right as well Ali ;)

Probably?

One bit of advice, get rid of your Spurs housemate, they are bad news. They only make you more depressed by 'Spurs this, spurs that talk'

:lol:

Hahaha, i think its more your first assessment, Dougs fault ;)

I better not say anything about whether i think we will sign so and so, it seems to upset people :?

AVFC need to sign an England International quality midfielder such as Downing, Jenas, Dyer, or P Neville. Barry has got to go and he has to be replaced by one of those 4 superstars :winkold: Barry is just not good enough for the squad.

Regards

Smugface McClaren

Depressingly funny AGAIN!!

Villa set to barter for Reo-Coker

Aston Villa are leading the race for England Under-21 captain Nigel Reo-Coker, who has submitted a transfer request at West Ham.

The Hammers are reportedly keen to slap an £8million price tag on the 23-year-old, who has fallen out with manager Alan Curbishley due to a breakdown in contract negotiations.

Villa boss Martin O'Neill has a transfer warchest available this summer but believes the valuation on Reo-Coker is too high.

However, he may be able to persuade West Ham to accept a lower fee in order to push through a transfer for the want-away midfielder.

Clicky

I do understand the banter around players such as Downing and Dyer being England internationals, but people should be careful with the constant criticism of players such as Phil Neville and Jenas. The first one is the captain of a team that were much better than us last season and Jenas is a regular for a team that also has been lots better than us the last couple of seasons.

I do understand the banter around players such as Downing and Dyer being England internationals, but people should be careful with the constant criticism of players such as Phil Neville and Jenas. The first one is the captain of a team that were much better than us last season and Jenas is a regular for a team that also has been lots better than us the last couple of seasons.

How come all Everton fans say P Neville is shit then?

I suppose he used to play for Man Yoo, so it explains why he is picked for England and you are sticking up for him ;) (joke).

Jenas is just overrated, he is not a bad player just not amazing.

Totally agree, I am not defending his decision but sometimes you must wonder why they get picked.

It's not like Jol plays Jenas if he has someone better, and likewise for Moyes at Everton. I guess Barry

is left out all the time because he doesn't have a best position, he is a somewhat of a potato.

I don't rate Jenas at all, the only time you ever see him is when he scores one of his one-a-season wonder goals. In fact, he is exactly the sort of player I hope we avoid in the transfer window. I think we've got a solid basis for a team, we need flair players who can open up defences. I'm not saying these are easy to come by, but I'd rather see 1 or 2 of those kinds of player than 10 players like Jenas.