Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally we could do with a rundown on the rumours, who has been rumoured to be coming? Theres a lot of pages to read!!

Look on the OS. There is a list of players on there. Too many to name.

On this thread you'll just got a lot of whinging about Defoe and whether Kaka is a realistic target or not, rather than a concise list of players who have actually been linked.

Exactly, whoever thinks kaka is a realistic target for us is obviously around 12.

What is OS?

On this thread you'll just got a lot of whinging about Defoe and whether Kaka is a realistic target or not, rather than a concise list of players who have actually been linked.

Exactly, whoever thinks kaka is a realistic target for us is obviously around 12.

What is OS?

Official Site of Aston Villa FC...

Not sure if this has been posted:

Sneijder

Ajax midfielder Wesley Sneijder has reiterated his desire to join Valencia this summer, but Quique Flores is not sure he is worth pursuing.

Valencia have been negotiating with Ajax for several weeks after their first bid for the Holland international was rejected.

Sneijder is keen to push the transfer through and, according to reports in Spain, has agreed a pre-contract with Valencia.

The two clubs have yet to agree a fee, but Sneijder believes Ajax may now be ready to accept an offer.

"I would really like to play abroad and it would be great to join Valencia," Sneijder told the Spanish press.

"Maybe if Valencia come back with another bid, I can ask my club to be more helpful in the negotiations."

Valencia's opening offer was reportedly €8million (£5.4million) up front, with another €4million (£2.7million) depending on appearances and form during his first season in the La Liga.

Ajax are believed to be holding out for €15million (£10.2million), but Valencia coach Flores admits he has reservations.

Sporting director Amadeo Carboni is conducting the negotiations for Valencia and the tension between him and Flores appears to be escalating.

Flores is not certain he wants to sign Sneijder, and admits it is frustrating not to have a say.

"I don't want to talk about him because he is a player that Valencia is negotiating for," Flores stated.

"What I will say is that I do not know if Sneijder and his qualities are what Valencia need.

"Maybe the coach does not have to put names forward, but he must have some contact with the people carrying out the negotiations, to discuss the profile of the player he wants to see at the club.

"As a minimum, he must have an agreement for the type of player he wants to sign. It is common sense."

I think this thread is going to surpass the 1000 page mark!! Especially if theres another hotel sighting!!! :)

Yes.

But for those of us who can't easily find time to read the 54 pages which have been written on this thread in the last 4 days, is there any way of getting a summary?

I think this thread is going to surpass the 1000 page mark!! Especially if theres another hotel sighting!!! :)

Yes.

But for those of us who can't easily find time to read the 54 pages which have been written on this thread in the last 4 days, is there any way of getting a summary?

Yes. Nothing interesting.

might aswell drop the Sneijder rumour. If he doesnt go to Valencia I can see another CL team buying him

If they have been negotiating for a while its only a matter of time now really.

Yes.

Player gets linked.

Jez says he won't join.

The end.