Pubs to visit

barryvilla

Hi guys, I am heading to this game got tickets for the doug Ellis stand m2 section. Just wondering which are the best boozers to head to before the game around villa park, As I am heading with my mate who is also a villa fan and it's his first time at a 3pm sat kick off at villa park so want to make sure he has a good time. Cheers

Edited by barryvilla

Don't the Aston hotel charge to get in ?

Other options - Bartons, The Adventurers, Swan & Mita, Villa Tavern

Is the Holte ST holders only or first come first serve ? Is it £4 in and you get a programme ? What time do you need to be there to get in ?

Don't the Aston hotel charge to get in ?

Other options - Bartons, The Adventurers, Swan & Mita, Villa Tavern

Is the Holte ST holders only or first come first serve ? Is it £4 in and you get a programme ? What time do you need to be there to get in ?

I think it is ST holders actually :/. Always take it for granted. Yeah £4 with a program or £3 in.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Cheers for all the replies lads, will head to the Aston hotel first then maybe somewhere else. Will be heading over on Friday any tips on where to go for a good drink in the city? Thanks

Cheers for all the replies lads, will head to the Aston hotel first then maybe somewhere else. Will be heading over on Friday any tips on where to go for a good drink in the city? Thanks

Mail box, arcadian, summer row, brindley place all good atmospheres.

The Briar Rose or The Square Peg usually has plenty of Villa in before games.

Thanks for the replies lads, really poking forward to this game after the win at stoke, villa park should be hopping!!!!

I think we're thinking of different Villa Parks  :lol:

• Like 1

Â