Is JPA right

mockingbird_franklin

Is JPA right, if going would it be to see Arsenal  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is JPA right, if going would it be to see Arsenal

• Yes, i'm a villa fan but go to See the Opposition when it's one of the big boys
    • No, It's that's a load of hairy old bollocks dangling down to my kneed, I go to see Villa play

I know Ste - not a dig at you - its just that I can remember the times when Villa players were amongst those that people (none Villa fans) would go and watch

1890, 1900 & 1910 weren't it? Get over it, we've never been a footballing giant, just the odd victories here & there. We are the most forgettable european champions in England & we're not considered a big club by the media.

I know Ste - not a dig at you - its just that I can remember the times when Villa players were amongst those that people (none Villa fans) would go and watch

1890, 1900 & 1910 weren't it? Get over it, we've never been a footballing giant, just the odd victories here & there. We are the most forgettable european champions in England & we're not considered a big club by the media.

well not at the moment, now but this is the same media who write long platitudes about Spurs being amazing - and they aren't so the reliability of some london idiots in the press is irrelevant. If you don't consider winning leagues and a European Cup and several trophies the mark of a big club then fine have it your way. Most forgettable? Are you addicted to being pessimistic and looking down all the time? How about wanting the club to repeat it's past glories? how about wanting a club with a stadium and fanbase like ours pushing on and challenging the top sides for honours? We have the base, but absolutely no hope or investment at the top. Cash has got Newcastle and Leeds into Europe ( even bother replying about Leeds financial situation, and I'll rip your tits off ) Jesus **** christ. Are you Ellis' lovechild or something?

I know I should't react to such an obvious wind up but you are now insulting the club I love. 1980's (were you around then?) League winners, european champions.

You are now proving that your only reason to come on here is to wind people up, why dont you get back to keeprighton or wherever you usually lurk

Apart from the successes mentioned above how about 2 league cups in the 90's? Prem League runners up in the first season of the PL? Top 4 finish under Little? Good runs in Europe? Regular victories over the likes of Liverplop and Manure? I won't mention where Cheslea used to be? We often had the biggest gates/attendances in the PL in its first few seasons.

I suppose you don't consider Nott Forest a big club now? Forgotten by the media but a one-time European Giant, some would say a sleeping giant. Just because the majority of bluenoses don't think of us as a big club doesn't mean you have to join them, or maybe you are better off like that?

Apart from the successes mentioned above how about 2 league cups in the 90's? Prem League runners up in the first season of the PL? Top 4 finish under Little? Good runs in Europe? Regular victories over the likes of Liverplop and Manure? I won't mention where Cheslea used to be? We often had the biggest gates/attendances in the PL in its first few seasons.

:lol:

Straight, played, into, hands, my

This was all under Ellis. No? Obviously Ellis isn't as bad after all, as we achieved all this under his chairmanship. :)

This was all under Ellis. No? Obviously Ellis isn't as bad after all, as we achieved all this under his chairmanship. :)

and relegations while he was chairman and the fact that we won the biggest prizes of all when he wasnt there - not so **** clever now are you.

Typical blue nose

No, not played into your hands, I was talking about the successes we have enjoyed not so long ago, no mention of Ellis, just replying to your statement that we aren't a big club. You are a nose and everyone knows it, you are also Ellis' mate, two noses together, giving it the 'I am'.

says the person who ignores all the issues and claims that everything is all lollipop trees and candyfloss grass at villapark...

the simple fact is, WE are supporting the clubs long term interests by highlighting the issues that need addressing...

and dont forget, we are dipping into our own pockets to give money to the club.....

Â