Insanity 60 day work out....

Tayls

So, has anybody given this work out a go before? Are you thinking of taking on the challenge or are you in the process of doing it currently?

Thinking of giving it a go, looking for some info from those that are ITK!

Cheers

So, has anybody given this work out a go before? Are you thinking of taking on the challenge or are you in the process of doing it currently?

Thinking of giving it a go, looking for some info from those that are ITK!

Cheers

I know a guy who had a go at it, gave it up after 3 days.

I am a couch potato, but my mate runs a website where he advises people about how to work out and organise your diet. All the info on his site is there for free, but if you need encouragement/one to one email/phone support you can employ him as your trainer/mentor. He's in Osaka, but he'm a Brummie ayit.

http://rippedbody.jp/

When I used to sleep on the couch, I constantly got woken up by these advert that were on at 6 in the morning when I'd left the TV on. 

Haha, there's no escaping that damn advert late at night on Freeview.

I don't know much about fitness but the results look implausible to me.

• Like 1

Mate of mine did it.

It's alright. It's very demanding and he did lose a bit of weight on it.

But you won't build much muscle on a routine like that (if that's what you're looking for). And I'm not convinced killing yourself doing INsanity would lose you any more weight than just sorting your diet out and going for a run 3/4 times a week.

To get the full results you would need to sort your diet out and do insanity, I know people who have done it and got great results.  I think you need to be pretty fit to do it in the first place.  It is high intensity training using body weight exercises, so you will get much better result than just going for a run.

I know a few people who are into crossfit at the moment and swear by it, so you could try that.  

Â